Muichirou x Tanjirou's sister x Obanai PART ONE, UWU

After so many battles, The siblings went to the pillar headquarters.Well, they went there because 'master' called them, along with Nezuko of course.
(Y/N)'s Pov
I and my brother went inside but quickly got hit by the one and only Sanemi.I closed my eyes and tried to calm down but when I opened my eyes, Sanemi stabbed the box, wait...Nezuko's in that box! poor sis-

Before I knew it, I already kicked Sanemi so hard he flew to the other side of the building."Oh dang, better get hurry-" "the master has arrived" both the twins said."oh shi-" I tried to focus and closed my eyes, and now I heard some shit coming from my sister..my sister.I ran as fast as I could and punched the same guy, Sanemi.

I was about to punch him again but I heard the master said "Muichirou, take care of that person for me please."

Muichirou then said "(y/n), come sit with me", I had no option but to casually sit at his lap, and fell asleep.

Obanai's Pov
Who was that? she's quite pretty- no! I only love Mitsuri, only Mitsuri."Hey Iguro-san, can I say something? it's quite important!" Mitsuri asked me.

"What is it Mitsuri-san?" I asked."Me and Shinobu are together! we're going to a date soon, I hope you understand!" she smiled.I felt normal though....Don't tell me that I grew feelings for that other girl-

Normal Pov (what? don't blame me-)
(y/n) and Tanjirou practiced together, Tanjirou notices the two boys looking at his sister practicing.(y/n) however, didn't noticed because she's too focused on practicing.

(Imma make this a part one because my niece is annoying as heck)