Aoi x Female Reader Part 1

This took longer than you expected right? if so, I'm so sorry!---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

"A-Aoi, I want cuddlesss" a certain (hair colour) haired girl whined beside Aoi as she blush hardly.

"Get someone else to play with, I'm busy" Aoi replied.

"But Aoi, I want a cuddle from my best friendddd" (your name) said.

"G-Get away from me!" Aoi said while blushing even more."Who even said were f-friends, baka!" She added.

Suddenly, she woke up."Oh, just a dream...why do I have dreams of (your name) chan...I can't like that baka..." She said as she got dressed and went to the butterfly estate.

"Oh, Aoi chan! I wanna say something if you don't mind!" The insect pillar said as Aoi look at her happily."What is it?" Aoi asked."Y-You see...I really adore you Aoi chan, I-I like you! no, I love you!" Shinobu spitted out those words and walked closer to Aoi."You want that...right?" She asked as Aoi didn't bother to look at her.

"Because...I'm just pranking you!" Shinobu changed to a girl with (hair colour) hair and (eye colour) eyes, she was laughing."PFFT- You had a thing for Shinobu, huh? I totally ship you both!" "s-shut up! I adore Shinobu and at least she's better than you, you baka!" she shouted back as the (hair colour) girl as (your name) smirked even more.

"Ughhh I hate you (your name) chan, you're a baka, but I..I... " Aoi started mumbling infront of the girl who pranked her.

"hm? you what? love me?" she asked as Aoi stopped moving and ran away blushing.

"Oh boy...I'll let her confess, ehh" the (hair colour) haired girl walked away from the scene.

-TIMESKIP-

"(Y-Your name) chan... I...I like you!" Tanjiro said to the girl infront of him."It's okay if you don't like me back..." he added as she shook her head."Tanjiro kun, I like you too, just that-" she was cut off by a kiss on the cheek."I love someone more" she continued as Tanjiro's eyes widened."I'm a lesbian actually, I'm sorry if we can't be in a relationship, it's just...I was created this way" She replied as Tanjiro nodded slowly.

"I knew it...You were a lesbian for Nezuko!" he shouted as she looked at him confused."Nezuko? no no no we're just friends, I'm a lesbian for Aoi, isn't she just cute?!" she looked at him like there's no tomorrow and hugged him.
--------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to make 2 parts for this oneshot! I hope liked this part!