Fem!Reader x Nezuko Fluff

Head pats (short one-shot)

(your name) and Nezuko was alone in the room, there was no sight of Tanjiro or even Zenitsu

Then, (your name) asked Nezuko which made her flinch.

"Nezuko-chan, do you like boys or girls?" she asked as Nezuko thought in a very cute expression.

"Nezuko?" (your name) patted her head to alert her that she's here.As (your name) patted Nezuko, Nezuko felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Hmph Hmph Hmph!" Nezuko was ordering (your name) to pat her even more because she like it.

"Nezuko? What happened to you?" (your name) asked as Nezuko tilted her head in a cute way, making (your name) blush.

After patting Nezuko, they brush each others hair and more girl stuff, but got interupted by Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

"NeEeEeEeEzZuUkKoOoO-cCcHhAaNn!" Zenitsu screamed as Nezuko ran behind (your name)."Oh? (Your name)-cCcHhAaNn!" Zenitsu starts to randomly hugs (your name) tightly as he starts to say "MARRY ME" multiple times.

"Zenitsu, I would suggest you to back off, you'll make (your name)-chan get mad-" before Tanjiro could finish his sentence, (your name) threw Zenitsu to the other side of the wall, Zenitsu whining why no girls liking him and stuff.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you?" she asked shyly and got a blush as a response.

Inosuke walked in and starts to screamed at (your name) to fight him.

"(wrong name/nick name-)! just fight me! Or...are you a pussy?" he screamed loudly.Before he could scream at (your name), Nezuko kicked Inosuke to who knows where and starts to pat and hug (your name).

"N-Nezuko..." she starts to cry alot as Nezuko just say the words "Hmph" alot of times, but who cares? at least Nezuko cares.

"(your name), Nezuko likes you," Tanjiro said as Nezuko nodded and kept doing what she does.(your name) kept blushing and said one word, "I like you too, Nezuko."

(Aaa I'm so sorry! I have lots of studies to you know...study so I'm so sorry!)