Yandere Zenitsu x Reader

"You're mine, just mine.."
---------------------------------------------------------
It was another day of school, one of the smartest kid, (Your name) was always early.Her only companion is Miko and Zenitsu, her best friends.

(Your name)'s POV
"(nickname) chann" Miko said as (Your name) tilted her head."What is it, Miko Chan?" she asked as Miko looked the other way and pointed at a staring Zenitsu."He's staring at you again.." she said as (your name) blushed and quickly hid it."Ah, you're blushing~" she teased as (your name) blushed even more."S-Shut it" she blushed as Miko just smiled softly and hugged her.

Zenitsu's POV
'she's blushing, how cute..' Zenitsu saw (your name) getting hugged by Miko and quickly got jealous.'She's mine, why is she hugging someone else..' Zenitsu start writing on the diary of his and started drooling but soon stopped as he saw Miko looking at him.

--------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip afterschool

(Your name)'s POV
I was walking to the halls and heard slashing and screaming along the way so I went to investigate.As I ran to the corner and didn't believe what I was looking at."M...Mi...ko...chan.." I looked at her body as she start screaming as if she wants me to leave quickly."Found you" a familiar Yellow Haired boy said behind me as he start hugging me from behind.I gasped and start breaking his grasp but couldn't.

Miko then broke her ropes and placed a sword close to his throat."Run..(nickname) chan..Run and never find me and him ever again.." Miko said as she smiled softly for the last time and had a battle with Zenitsu.(Your name) ran as fast as she can to wherever she can....

Zenitsu's POV
I quickly slashed Miko and she retreated to who knows where."Miko..She's mine..only and just mine...." I said as I laughed like a psycho.
---------------------------------------------------------
Vote and comment if you want a part 2 ❤