Tamayo x Fem Reader

Ah..Tamayo san
---------------------------------------------------------
"Tamayo sama!" A girl with (hair colour) hair with (eye colour) eyes said as Tamayo looked at her."Yes, (your name) san?" she asked as she tilted her head.

(your name)'s POV
"Yu-san wanted to see you~!" I said happily as Tamayo, aka my crush, nodded and went to find Yu-san.It hurts how I know that Yu-san will confess his love for her but atleast he's lucky.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm (your name)! I have (hair colour) hair and (eye colour) eyes, I was cured by Tamayo sama and was turned as a demon, just like Yu-san.Though, I'm quite-no I'm very jealous that Yu-san get all her attention, hmph.Don't worry though, I've been trying to get her attention!

As I peeked to the hallway, I saw Yu-san and Tamayo together in the pretty park."Tamayo sama, I've always like- no I've always love you!" Yu-san said as he hid his blush.I sighed as I walked away and went to a cafe.

"Yushiro san, I'm sorry..I've always like- love (your name) chan.I hope you understand" she said as Yu-san nodded and whispered to her."Do you think she could hear us?" "I don't think so.." Tamayo whispered back as she smiled softly at him.

"You think we should stop this prank?" Yushiro said as he looked at Tamayo and she looked at him.

-

"Tamayo san..." (your name) looked at the beautiful night sky as she started sobbing.

"Hm? what is it that you need, (your name) chan?" Tamayo appeared at the back of (your name) from who knows where.

"T-Tamayo san?!" (your name) shouted as Tamayo shushed her mouth with her finger, signalling to stay quiet.

"Tamayo san..I-I..I've always! l-like y-yo-" before (your name) could finish her sentence, Tamayo kissed her passionately before stopping for air.

"I know (your name), I know" Tamayo smiled as she cupped (your name)'s cheeks.

"Thank you..Tamayo san..thank you" (your name) said as Tamayo nodded and kept her company at the beautiful view.

-

"YU SANN! YOUR F*CKING DEAD!" A screaming (hair colour) haired girl screamed at the poor demon."I-It was just a prank, (your name) chan!" Yushiro starts to run away as fast as he can, with (your name) chasing him from behind.