Giyuu x Tsundere! Reader

It was Monday, which means it's school today! who doesn't like school? well, mostly everyone but not this girl! her name is (y/n) and she's very smart and talented! But a certain someone made her feel butterflies in her stomach and not letting her concentrate properly, it's the one and only Giyuu Tomioka, sure he is her teacher but she developed feelings for him.

(y/n)'s pov
'Ugh, it's his class now, I gotta behave.'I was lost in thoughts and accidentally bumped to someone, well it's Giyuu, the teacher that I hate the most.Why do I hate him? he made me feel weird everytime I look at him.

I quickly ran to his class, blushing."Uhh, (y/n)-chan? you okay?" my bestfriend, Tanjiro asked me.I replied with a yes and hid my blushing face.Mr.Giyuu then walked in the class and noticed me hiding my blushing face.

"(y/n), are you okay? are you sick? do you need to go to the nurse's office?" he asked.He cared for his student, how nice-not the time to think about it (y/n)!

Time skip because I can't-
I walked to my favourite friend's club, Cris-chan! (this is for plot purposes only-) I ran to her and told her everything, my crush for Giyuu and all that stuff, Cris-chan is my favourite teacher too.But she's only like...the extra teacher for the school, which made me struggle.

"So, you have a crush in Giyuu?" I nodded at her question."Lucky you! I think he likes you too! I'll help you if you need help okay?" She said, she's so nice, I wish I could be her instead-

"Ara ara~ are you jealous that you didn't get to spend time with him then I do?" she asked innocently."M-Maybe-" "I knew it! come sit with me at lunch tomorrow! I'll show you some good stuff!" Cris cutted (y/n)'s words."Fine.." She walked to the door."Wait for me! (y/n) senpai!" She ran to her."You're older than me, right?" She asked."Nahh, I'm just 14!" she giggled and replied to her question.

Time skip-
(y/n) went to the seat where Cris always sat on, I guess they named it the hashira seat? I dunno."(y/n)-chan! you made it!" Cris shouted, signaling her to sit beside her and Muichirou.(ah yes, the baby boy-) After waiting for minutes, all the hashiras were sitting in the table, except for one person, Giyuu."Cris-chan, Giyuu is not here yet?" she asked, earning a smug from the brown brunette."All I care now is his health, it doesn't mean that I like him or anything!" she replied with a 'hmph' at the end.

"(y/n)-chan" A cold voice said her name, which startled her."Yes, Giyuu-kun?" she replied."Can you come with me for a second?" he asked her nervously."Ugh, fineee" she replied, standing up beside him, looking at the smiling Cris and a blank-face Muichirou."Good luck!" she shouted at (y/n) before bringing Muichirou to the nurse's office.(He went on a mission before and got injured, plus it is the plot).

"Okay, what is it?" she asked when they were alone at the corridor."I...I love...you!" he shouted at her, then realized what he has done."I love..you..too, dumbass" was her reply after he asked."Huh? really?" he asked again, shocked at every thing that happened."A second try is not bad right?" she smiled.

Giyuu then smile after years, after what he has gone through, he decided to smile to his waifu.Right here, right now, he earned a smiling (y/n) too."Happy Valentine's day, (y/n)-chan.." he mumbled."Aww, you too!" she shouted in happiness.

What they didn't know was that Cris and Muichirou were actually spying on them."We did it Mui-kun!" she whispered at him,squealing.

This took so long, I'm sorry if you wanted for years-