Shinobu x Demon Reader Angst

(Demon has ability to corrupt humans into demons and do it to Shinobu? sure)

Shinobu was called on a mission to defeat the upper moon 2, (your name).After the death of Douma, (your name) took his place.

"You better don't fail me, (your name)," Muzan said as he/she nodded constantly before walking to his/her place to beat the Insect Hashira, Shinobu Kochou.

-Timeskip-

Shinobu walked in the forest, not noticing (your name) on top of a tree, smiling.As Shinobu went to the middle of nowhere, the upper moon jumped down to see Shinobu herself. 'cute..wait, what am I thinking?!' she/he screamed in her/his mind as Shinobu prepared her sword.

"I see, I thought we could be friends, Shinobu Kochou, I mean..before we are..right?" (your name) smirked as Shinobu's eyes widened in fear. "Don't worry, you can become a demon with me to end this suffering you have, don't you think?" (your name) added as Shinobu get back to her normal self.

'If I get a wound that demon can easily make me to a demon, like what happened to Tanjirou's sister, Nezuko' Shinobu thought as she trembled in fear, which is not normal for Shinobu to do it.

"So, what's the answer?" (your name) asked as she/he went closer to Shinobu."My answer is...a...no" Shinobu said as she jumped up from the ground."Breath of the Insect, dance of the butterflies" She slashed (your name)'s head and sighed.

After 3 minutes, her head went back, scaring Shinobu even more."You think I would die easily, Shinobu dear?" (your name) said as she/he smirked and made a cut on Shinobu's arm, which she slowly tried to make Shinobu to a demon, without pain.

'no no no no no' Shinobu looked at the demon infront of her, worried and feared."It's (Michael Jackson's) Muzan's order Shinobu, I'm sorry" (your name) said as she/ he sighed at Shinobu.

"Tell me..how many seconds does it take for a human to become a demon..." Shinobu said as (your name) gave up in defeat. "For my ability, a human will become a demon in maybe.... three hours, but the only way to revive it is...." (your name) blushed as she/he remembered the antidote being a kiss or sth.

"Please help me survive, I don't want to die fast!" Shinobu said as she cried for the first time, (your name) was worried as hell.

(your name) went close to her and kissed her, atleast to make that an antidote.

"Now Shinobu...run" (your name) shouted as Shinobu ran from tree to tree, (your name) waved happily and took a book from her/his back.

"I finally kissed my old time crush, I'm so happy!" she/he said as she/he squealed happily.

-Timeskip-
"So...did you kill the hashira?" Muzan asked as she/he nodded happily. "Good job, (your name).Tommorrow, you and I will go to a village and kill some other hashiras, you as my assistant of course," Muzan added as she/he said 'thank you' lots of times.

-Timeskip to tommorrow-

"See ya Akaza!" she/he waved happily before walking away with Muzan.

-After tons of walking and talking-

"I'll wait for the hashiras, you can kill some too" Muzan said as she/he nodded at her/his demon leader.

(your name) saw the same purple haired girl walking into the village, smiling."Shinobu...get prepared, I see that demon there," Giyuu said as Shinobu agreed and kissed him in the cheek, which shocked the demon that was running to her and stopped.

"I see...so I made a mistake...how rare..." (your name) said as she/he quickly killed Giyuu and made him to a demon in seconds, and made the same to everyone else, except Shinobu.

"Shinobu, I thought we could be together, I guess I was wro-" before (your name) could say anything else, Shinobu stabbed her/him in the heart, pouring out blood, demon blood.

"I....Shinobu...I thought..." (your name) stopped moving and before she/he could stand up, Shinobu had slashed her/his head.

"Just a friendly reminding, your a demon now Shinobu, it's either die with me or suffer," she/he smirked as Shinobu's eyes widened in fear.

"This is what happenes when you get to be with someone other than your precious demon here..." Were the last things (your name) said as Shinobu sighed and made a grave infront of her.

-Timeskip-

Every night Shinobu would give you flowers on your grave, crying instantly

"Oh (your name)...when we'll we ever meet again? if we lived in a place without pain and suffering...I would've made you my wife/husband...." She said as tears went down her plain cheeks.

From then on, Shinobu realized that the only person that she loves is (your name), and only her/him.

And from the top of the roof, lies a little demon smiling at her as she walks away from the grave.

"You think you can just leave me like that? You're so mean Shinobu!" Shinobu's eyes widened as she turned to look at the demon behind her, waving and smiling at her naturally.

"(Y-Your name)!" Shinobu shouted as she hugged her/him,continuously crying at the same time.

"There there, now...lets rule the world!" (your name) smiled endlessy, like the stars shining in the sky.Shinobu just giggled at the childish attitude her fiance has.

-Timeskip-

"And that's how me and your mom met, doesn't it look nice to see the strongest and most beautiful women having a crush on you?" (your name) told her/his story to her/his three children.

"Mom/Dad! How was it to retire from being an Upper Moon, did you have a good experience?!" Anna, Shinobu's and (your name)'s first child said as they looked at her/him confidently.

"Anna! You can't ask that question!" Makawa said as he bonked her older sister's head, earning an ouch from the oldest child.

"M-Makawa...Don't you think that's too rough? Anna is the oldest after all...." the youngest child, Umika said as she trembled in fear.

"I love you children!" (your name) smiled as she/he hugged them multiple times, before hearing Shinobu saying "DINNERS READYY" really loud.

Well, what can I say, it's life

------------------------------------------------------

This one-shot was requested by @PillowWillowTree so I hoped this was good enough anyways have a great day!