Sanemi x Reader

A Tsugoku, (your name), was walking in a garden, confused at what she should do."Hey (your name)" Sanemi, her senpai , said as she walked away from him."Don't forget, I have training again, so you have to train with Muichirou again" Sanemi said as she continued walking.

"Whatever.." she said as she closed the garden door and went back to her place.Infront of her was a letter that says:

Dear (your name),
I'm sorry I hadn't train you well and I'm sorry if I had made you feel awful.I've made this letter to show you how much of a great tsugoku you are, I'm proud of that.But this mission that I'm taking is a dangerous one, don't look for me ifI don't come back.

"Stupid teacher" she said as she ran out of the place and went to find Sanemi before he did anything "bad".

She finally found him, but he had too much injuries and he looks too tired to fight more with the demon infront of him.As the demon threw an object at Sanemi, (your name) sliced it in half and ran quickly to the demon.She muttered "Breath of the ice..." and sliced the demon and looked at him with her deadly glare.

"Teacher.." "(your name).." Sanemi tried to stand up but he couldn't so (your name) had to help him stand and quickly went back to the headquarters so they can heal his injuries.
---------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip:
While (your name) was lost in thoughts, she bumped to Shinobu and Mitsuri."Oh hey (your name) chan!" Mitsuri said as she gave her a flashy smile and so did Shinobu."So..what did you guys talk about?" (your name) asked as she didn't even said sorry to them because she bumped to them."Oh we're just talking about ships and crushes" Shinobu said as she looked at Mitsuri and Mitsuri looked at her.

"So (your name), do you have anyone you like?" Mitsuri asked as (your name) thought for a second and nodded."(Your name) has a crush?!" Shinobu looked at (your name) as she started squealing with Mitsuri."I bet it's Sanemi san" Miko, a black haired girl, popped behind them with a camera ready."When did you get here..and how are you right..." she asked as Miko just giggled and stay beside Mitsuri.

"I've noticed some changes y'know? why don't you just say "I love you" to Sanemi anyway?" Miko asked as (your name) had a tint of blush on her face."It's too embarrassing, I can't help but have butterflies in my stomach everytime I have a conversation with him.." (your name) replied as the trio infront of her squeal at (your name)'s cuteness.

"Alright then..here's how you do it!"  The trio said together as they start talking.
--------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip:
They had talked for the rest 3 hours and didn't noticed that Sanemi, Rengoku and Uzui had heared the conversation."So Sanemi has a fangirl huh? lucky you" Rengoku whispered cheery as Sanemi blushed and hid it quickly so no one could see it."Why don't you just go with her, she's pretty flamboyant" Uzui said as he pulled Sanemi out of the hiding spot.

Sanemi bumped to (your name) and both of them fell to the floor.(Your name) then starts panicking and ran away quickly.Sanemi looked at the running (your name) and followed her from behind.
---------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip:

They ended up  under a sakura tree."So..(your name) uhh I like you.." Sanemi said as (your name) looked the other way then looked at his way and gave him a rare smile."I like you too Sanemi, you make me feel happy" she said as they both finished the conversation with a kiss.
---------------------------------------------------------
Back to the hallway:

"So uhh should we follow them?" Rengoku asked as Mitsuri and Shinobu shook their heads."I think those two are confessing to eachother flamboyantly" Uzui said as Miko nodded and took a picture of those four."I need to get a picture of (your name) and Sanemi so they won't forget the first kiss they shared, bye now!" She ran as she got her camera ready.
---------------------------------------------------------
20k reads already?! thank you so much! 🥺