Lev •

[Modeling?]

Lev hummed, swinging his arms side to side as he bounced along the sidewalk.  He felt like a new man in his freshly received red Nekoma jacket.  It was just as perfect as he expected it to be, down to every stitch. He recognized the strong scent similar to that of a new car still clinging to its fabric, knowing that he'll miss its novelty sooner or later. But for now, he'd cherish it whilst he still could.

The streets weren't very densely packed at this time of day, which the silver haired male could learn to love. Being exceptionally tall and physically distinctive at the same time and in crowded places kind of sucked.

"Ahhh- Excuse me, sir!"

Lev stopped in his tracks upon hearing someone call out, assuming it was to him. He looked around aimlessly, hoping to find someone looking for him. And lo and behold, a (H/C) haired male stood a few meters in front and to the right of him, slowly beginning to advance closer. Lev made direct eye contact and nearly gasped.

He's... Handsome. Lev lost the ability to move for a moment, face reddening involuntarily. What could he want from me?? No, no, no... It can't be me he's talking to. But when Lev looked behind him to see if there had been anyone behind him catching the attention of this attractive male, he was met with no one. With his cat-like eyes widening from awe, he pointed to himself inquisitively, "M-... Me?"

The male that now stands only a few feet in front of him grins toothily, brushing back a shiny pair of sunglasses from his eyes and instantly captivates Lev with his (E/C) gaze. "Hello!~ Nice to meet you, I'm (L/N) (F/N) from Dazee International." He held out his hand to shake.

Lev managed to stiffly grab ahold of his hand after a hitch in his breath, still shocked by the existence of such a perfect human being. He felt himself begin to grow hot. "U-uhh- I'm Lev Haiba!!" He blurted and downcast his eyes.

(Y/N) laughed lightly and used two hands to shake his one. "I couldn't help but notice your appearance- You stick out wonderfully!" He seemed to have caught the negative connotations that could have been related to his words and added, "In the best way possible. I love your hair, by the way."

"I-... Thank you?" Lev still found it hard to react. It's not often that people walk up to him and compliment his looks so firmly. As flattered as he was, where was this going?

"And before you turn me down... I'd like you to please consider modeling with me someday!"

"... Come again?"

~~~~~
[Coffee Shop, Next Day.]

"F-Five thousand dollars?!" [A/N: I don't feel like doing conversions right now, it's late ✋😔] Lev choked on his fruity beverage.  The day before, (Y/N) provided his number and texted him late at night.  His texts were along the lines of, 'if you consider catching a gig with my photographers, stop by for coffee tmmrw?' And here they were, discussing the modeling business.

(F/N) tilted his head, resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "Is there a problem?" He asked, honestly wondering whether his agents needed to up or lower the pay. "Remember that this is just for one photoshoot as well, which may be split into separate sessions.  Although, we work internationally, so I expected that to be a high enough price..." He looked down at his mug, trying to work out numbers.