Chapter #2

JUNGKOOK's POV:-

I'm still in office.My father handed me some work files for correction if needed.
After an hour, I finished my work and went to father's office to hand him the files. He took the files from me and told me to sit down in one of the chairs in front of his table. He called his assistant to close the door behind us and don't let anyone in.

Dad started:" jungkook! I want to tell u something."
I nodded my head to him to carry on.

Dad took a deep breath and threw a bomb on my head with his words :" I want u to marry my friend's son, KIM TAEHYUNG".

"WHAT!?!!?"

I immediately got up from my seat and yelled:" dad! How can I marry someone else apart from my girlfriend.Second thing, how can I marry a guy if i am myself a guy."

My father suddenly got up from his seat and said:" what girlfriend are u talking about?I don't like her.and i thought you just playing around with her.and by the way, what's wrong with marrying a guy? I like the kid he's well mannered. Change is good, I believe u will learn to love him.he'll prove to be a good spouse".

He added:" Son, you have to leave you childish behaviour , you should settle down and start a serious and mature life, and stop playing around with girls".

I remained still and then told dad :" I am in a serious relationship with NA YERI.I'll settled with her. Dad, I'm mature enough to make my own decisions."

Dad looked at me for a while then said:" Son! Sorry to spit it out to u but I don't like ur girlfriend she looks a gold digger to me. And u aren't mature to make right decision for yourself. Let ur mom and dad handle ur life matters. You'll be grateful to us in the future. I like KIM TAEHYUNG for you and that's my final decision".

I said while glaring at my father:"you can't do this to me, you can't force me on this".

Dad said while chuckling:"That wasn't a request, that was an order. Whether u want it or not, you'll have to marry him and I don't want a sad and mourning face on you wedding. And by the way, the wedding will be soon in 2 weeks or so."

I looked at my dad with a sad look and said goodbye to my dad and left his office and went to the  parking lot.
I drove my car to my house and parked it in front of the house and open the door swiftly and closed it with a BANG!!!

I went to my room right away.
Took a shower and then came down for lunch.

After lunch, I saw my mom sitting in the living room watching a TV show.I walked towards mom and told her:" mom! Did u know about this marriage thing???"

      -----------------------------------------

HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY SO I'll TRY MY BEST.
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE NOR MY SECOND SO DON'T MIND IF I MAKE MISTAKES.
KEEP READING MY STORY
COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND WAIT FOR MY NEXT UPDATE.