CHAPTER #17

JUNGKOOK'S'S POV: -

  It's been two weeks that I started ignoring taehyung. We act all lovey-dovey in front of our parents.

I even skip breakfast in the morning because I ignore him, so I don't wanna walk past him. I skip  breakfast and think that I'll eat in the office but when I arrive at the office, I forget about it...I only concentrate on my work. I don't even meet Yeri that much. She also doesn't call that much, I bet she misses me alot.

   I ignore taehyung because every time I try to talk to him, I hurt him with my words, so I decided to ignore him so that I won't hurt him anymore... Wherever I see him talking and laughing with my parents and brother, I feel jealous...why can't I make him happy like my family!?... He deserves happiness, a loving husband, a cheerful family and his own decisions that would make him happy...not like me, who don't even know how to handle responsibilities of my own, who don't know how to make his husband happy, how to appreciate his caring husband's hard work...since we've been married, taehyung does everything for me, doing laundry, pressing clothes, making breakfast lunch and dinner for me and my brother (because my parents are not present at home most of the time because of businesses trips and meetings, so taehyung) probably taehyung does everything for us but I still hurt him in ways I don't even imagine. For a moment I thought to start my life from the beginning and live with taehyung happily and to start a family with him, but then I think to myself , what if I hurt him again, he doesn't deserve me, if I live with him, in the end I'll hurt him more...so it's better to ignore him and bear him for the rest of the year until divorce.
.
.
.
.

       ---------------------------------------

HOPE U LIKE THIS SHORT CHAPTER.... SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS

I'M REALLY SORRY....I'LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON, SO STAY TOONED...

AND ONCE AGAIN I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY!!!