CHAPTER #14

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

     It was 12:00 in the night when I returned home. Everybody was already asleep and there was utter silence inside the house. I tried to walk without making a sound. I opened my room door and taehyung was sleeping. I sat on the edge of the bed but I think I moved the bed a little too much that it woke taehyung up. He looked kind of tired.

He said I was back and I replied to him. He didn't even ask why I was late but I'm the one to blame here cuz I told him before our marriage that we shouldn't interfere in each other's lives.

   I went to the bathroom to take shower. When I came out of the bathroom, taehyung was standing at one side of the bed, rubbing his eyes, he looks cute.

  He got up and faced me. He asked me: "Jungkook, have you eaten dinner? Are you hungry?"

    I shook my head and said:"No, I didn't had dinner. And yes I'm hungry. "

    He nodded his head and said while walking towards the bedroom door:"Okay! I'll heat up the food for you. Come downstairs, I'm setting the table for you. And don't make any sound cuz everyone is tired and are sleeping. "

  I nodded my head.
.
.
.
.
.
     I went downstairs and saw taehyung already sitting on the chair of the dinner table. I went towards him and sat opposite to him. I asked him:"Taehyung, have you had dinner?"

He nodded and said: " Yes, earlier with Namjoon Hyung. I waited for you but you didn't come home."

" Hyung said that you come home 5:00 o'clock but you came home 12:00 o'clock. Was the work that much that you came home at midnight?"

   I didn't wanted to tell him the truth cuz something inside me stopped me from telling the truth, but then I thought that he was forced on me, I was supposed to marry my girlfriend...Yeri, but he came and ruined everything.

    I told him with a serious face:"I came home at mid night not because of too much work but because I was with my beloved girlfriend. I suffered so much because of you, because of this marriage and because of my parents. You father forcefully married you off to me cuz nobody would look up to you, nobody would marry you and the most important one is that nobody would love you."

   Without eating anything, I got up from my seat and went upstairs. I closed the door with full force that it made everyone in the house woke up.

    I sat on the edge of the bed and thought about what I just said to taehyung.

    I pulled my hair in frustration. I became angry at myself for saying such things to him, I went too far.

    No matter how much I regret what I said, I can't take it back.

    It was not his fault his father forced him, my father started this thing. When I first saw him in the photos, my father brought from his friend, I thought how can a boy look so pretty and beautiful. I thought that my father was planning to ask for his hand for Namjoon-hyung, but when I found out that he was for me, I fought with my parents. I would've considered him as my husband if I didn't had anyone else, but I was already committed to someone else. I couldn't just leave my girlfriend saying that I am going to marry a boy and I'm leaving you for him, for a boy that I don't even know and say that I'm starting a family with him. I can't do that cuz I love my girlfriend more than I love myself.

    Now I'm stuck between two people...my girlfriend, that doesn't even know that I'm married, and I'm dying of this thought that how would I tell her about my wedding...and on the other hand my husband, who'll be stuck with me for my entire life cuz my father is planning to keep me stuck to taehyung for whole life....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

         --------------------------------------

Hope you liked my story...

If you enjoyed it, so then give it a vote and comment down below...

Kamsahamnida...✌