INTRODUCTION

KIM TAEHYUNG:-
20 years old , soft hearted, very shy and cute, has a heart warming smile, would do anything for his loved ones, didn't experience love before.he's nearly graduating in a month or two.
His best friend is Kim Seok Jin.

JEON JUNGKOOK:-
25 years old, handsome but arrogant , he's cold towards strangers, doesn't like to smile and talk too much to strangers(strangers include taehyung), loves his older brother JEON NAMJOON, has a  girlfriend NA YERI( but his parents think they aren't serious in their relation ship) thinks he's straight but isn't homophobic.
Best friends are Jeon Namjoon and Park Jimin.

KIM SEOKJIN:-
21 years old, calm but sometimes high tempered, tells nonsense jokes, soft hearted, loves his friend TAEHYUNG like his own brother, has a crush on his boss's son JEON NAMJOON.
His best friend is KIM TAEHYUNG.

NA YERI:-
24 years old, Jeon Jungkooks girlfriend, acts innocent infront of JungKook, likes shopping with jungkook(for his black cards and credit cards), a drama queen, dates jungkook for his money.

JEON NAMJOON:-
27 years old, loves his brother JEON JUNGKOOK so much, is the next CEO of his father's company "THE JEON ENTERPRIZES".
best friends are Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

PARK JIMIN:-
26 years old, is always there for his friends during thick and thins, childhood friend of Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Namjoon, he likes Namjoon hyung more than a friend but Namjoon considers him as a best friend.

MIN YOONGI:-
27 years old, doesn't like to talk much, sleeps everytime (24/7 hahaha) Jimin's second cousin, jimin knows that Yoongi has a crush on him, used to be jimin ,namjoon and jungkook's childhood best friend but still he sometimes hang out with them.

JEON HYUNSIK:-
42 years old, jungkook and namjoon's father, CEO of the " JEON ENTERPRIZES".
Best friend of KIM JAEHYUNG.
Loves taehyung and wants him to be his son-in-law.
All he wants for his son is to settled in his life and to have a caring spouse to take care of him.

JEON SEOLA:-
40 years old, jungkook and namjoon's mother, loves her family so much, Jeon Hyunsik's wife.

KIM JAEHYUN:-
42 years old, taehyung's father, wants his son to be married quickly for his safety.loves junkgook for taehyung.
Best friend is Jeon Hyunsik.
Wants a responsible husband for their taehyung to have a safe future.

KIM JINA:-
41 years old, mother of taehyung,  loves taehyung and worries about her future so wants someone who'll take care of taehyung.