CHAPTER #6

JUNGKOOK's POV: -

My mother and Namjoon hyung were fixing our wedding date. I looked at Taehyung and he was setting the dinner table. I had nothing else to do so I decided to listen to the conversation my parents, my brother and The Kims were having.

At last, they agreed on the date, which was the weekend. There were four days left. As I was going to protest, my mother shushed me saying:" Jungkook, we can't delay the weddingfor long, sooner or later, it's going to happen so keep delaying it."

She added: " So it's decided that the wedding wiil be held four days later, and then Kim Taehyung will be changed to Jeon Taehyung, I promise to keep my son-in-law happy and so will my son Jungkook."

Namjoon hyung hugged me and patted my back, :"Jungkook, Congratulations." And then he chuckled.

I hit his arm slowly and laughed:" Don't tease me."

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim smiled at me and gave me a big hug, somehow I felt warm.

Then Mrs. Kim announced:" Now let's have dinner together, come to the dinning room."

We all went to the dinning room and took our seats. Taehyung was informed by my mother to sit beside me and so he did.

After dinner, our parents talked to each other about wedding ceremony and their preparations, my brother joined them.

I was sitting beside them and so was taehyung. Mrs. Kim and My mother saw me and taehyung sitting bored, they looked at each other and then Mrs. Kim said:" Taehyung honey, take Jungkook to ur room, show him ur room."

Taehyung looked at me and hesitantly said:" But mom the-"

Mrs. Kim cutted him and said:" No buts, he'll be ur soon-to-be husband, u should try to know him. There's no harm in knowing ur husband, hurry up, go upstairs."

My father and brother also nodded their heads.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and came towards me and said in a low voice:" would u like to come with me to my room?"

I had no other choice:" okay! I guess I have to even if I dont want to." I nodded my head.

I followed him to his room upstairs. He opened his room and I went behind him, he closed the door behind us.

He excused himself and entered the bathroom.

His room was simple and decent with not much posters.
I looked around and saw a book I guessed it was a diary and it really was.

I didn't wanna peek into other's businesses but I opened it and looked through it. And there was something written about marriage with me and I read it.

(Taehyung's diary writing)
"Dear diary!
Today was a long day and a tough day too I guess. Although I'm still young but my parents being overprotective, they stated that they had arranged my marriage with some jungkook guy, who's my father's best friend's son. I want to reject my parents but I can't cuz they have done everything for me. I can't let them down. I want to make them happy and satisfied with my life.
I had a dream to someday have a love marriage with the person I love. But looks like fate has written something else for me.
And the point is that leave love, I don't even know that jungkook guy.
I don't know what I'll do after marriage, Will I keep him happy? Will he really love me? Will he open his heart for me or maybe he has someone else that he loves!!! What will I do then? Will I be just some burden to him?
Who knows if we have children someday? Will he love our children like his own? What if he leaves me in the middle for somebody else, what will I do then???"

I read it and saw some tear drops on the page...

I felt a pang in my heart for no obvious reason.
I thought to myself that I really have Yeri, and I really am planning to leave him after few years of marriage...
Am i dong the right thing???
What if he's better for me???
What if he can turn me into a better person???
But the thing that touched my heart was that with whoever I'll marry and have children with, I'll love my children more than anything in the world...

AND WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THAT??? IT'S NOT LIKE I'LL HAVE CHILDREN WITH TAEHYUNG??? NO WAY.....

As I was thinking about that, the bathroom door suddenly opened and I placed the diary on its right place again..

He came out and told me to sit on the bed. I looked at taehyung and somehow I felt sad for him that not only me but so is he, forced into everything. It's not like I love him now but I felt a little sympathy for him.

------------------------------------------

IT WAS A BIT LONG.
HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY SO I'll TRY MY BEST.
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE NOR MY SECOND SO DON'T MIND IF I MAKE MISTAKES.
KEEP READING MY STORY
COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND KEEP READING MY STORY.

THANKS AND LOVE U READERS!!!!