CHAPTER #5

TAEHYUNG's POV: -

Me and my mom cooked dinner for tonight, we set the table. As father was entering the dinning room to check if everything is alright, suddenly the front door knocked. I excused my parents and went to open the door.

I opened the door and saw an adult couple smiling widely at me. I quickly bowed to them in respect as I knew right away that they were Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. But I was wondering where was their son, Jungkook.

I moved to the side. As they entered the house, I saw a boy right behind them, I guessed that he is Jungkook, who I didn't see at first. He entered too but he kinda' looked off. My parents came to greet the Jeon's.

Jungkook greeted my parents happily but as they were walking to the living room, I thought that maybe he was forced in this marriage thing too.

My parents sat on the sofa infront of the Jeon's.
Mr. Jeon started: " He must be your son Taehyung."
My father nodded and said:" Yes! He is my son and Jungkook's soon-to-be husband".

I looked at jungkook and he looked at me and then my father and smiled:"So how are u son? And how is ur work going?" My father asked.

Jungkook smiled:" Everything is going well, Mr. Kim."

Father frowned:" Why are u calling me Mr. Kim?
You should call me dad from now on as u will be my son from now on." Father said and jungkook nodded while smiling.

They were talking and then Mr.jeon stated:"My elder son Namjoon, will arrive in no time, so then we will decide about the wedding date."

They were talking and I was sitting bored, didn't know what to do, often I would glance at Jungkook, admiring his beauty.

'Ugh!!!Taehyung!!!What nonsense am u thinking about???'
I thought to myself.

He would glance at me too often while others were busy talking, then he would look away the moment I looked at him.

Then suddenly the front door knocked, I guessed right away that it would be Jungkook's elder brother, Namjoon.

I excused myself:" I will open the door, carry on."

I quickly stood up for the door, not to keep Namjoon hyung waiting.

I opened the door and saw a manly decent young man.

I bowed at him and greeted him and moved to the side to let him in.

He passed a sweet smile to me and entered the house.I guided him to the living room where our parents were sitting talking to each other and jungkook was surfing his phone due to boredom.

Namjoon hyung greeted everyone and sat beside jungkook who smiled at Namjoon hyung.

I again sat on my seat and tried not to be bored, I decided to listen to their conversation.

Mrs. Jeon stated:" There is no need to buy another house for them after marriage, they will live with us. I want to spend some time with my daughter-in-law(means taehyungcan bear children so that's why), want to spend time with my grandchildren. " As she said that I blushed because we didn't even got married and she was thinking of having grandchildren.

Looked like Jungkook also heard that line, he glared at his mom.
His mother immediately gave him a ' what! I didn't say anything wrong' look.
She said:" Jungkook! Why are you glaring at me like that?
I also have a wish to see my grandchildren before my death."

Jungkook sighed and everyone laughed at her wish.

Namjoon hyung patted jungkook's shoulder and stated:"Jungkook, looks like you will have children with taehyung. They're not gonna leave you to ur way. You have to accept their decision, maybe it's for the best, anyways Taehyung look like a good guy. There's no harm in trying something new, right."

--------------------------------------

IT WAS A BIT LONG.
HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY SO I'll TRY MY BEST.
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE NOR MY SECOND SO DON'T MIND IF I MAKE MISTAKES.
KEEP READING MY STORY
COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND KEEP READING MY STORY.

THANKS AND LOVE U READERS!!!!