CHAPTER #9

TAEHYUNG's POV: -

     Today is the day, that I'll leave my parents house and will forever be living with the JEONS, Today is the day, that I'll no longer be a KIM but a JEON...
.
.
I didn't know that this day will ever come because I thought that finding a true love is way too difficult in this world...AND here I am marrying a total opposite of true love...I guess I'll leave the true love part to my next life....
.
.
.
.
.

Back to the wedding ceremony...*

So I was getting ready for my wedding, my parents came to the room to meet me, my mom cried after seeing me all dressed up, she hugged me for total 5 minutes...I tried to hold my back my tears because u know how hard it is to do make up again....
My father also hugged me and whispered:"Always stay happy and healthy"
.
.
My father held my hand and gestured me to be confident.
But I was way too nervous and scared of how I will face all the people and above all JUNGKOOK...
.
.
.
.
.
.
My father held my arm tightly to comfort me and we walked down the aisle...

When we reached to the stage of the aisle, where priest and jungkook were standing, my father let go of my arm, put my hand in Jungkook's hand and kissed my forhead lightly and tapping jungkook's shoulder....

We faced the priest and the priest continued...
.
.
-(I DON'T KNOW HOW THE WEDDING WORKS BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST)-

AUTHOR'S POV: -

The priest stated:" Before starting the wedding vows, Is there anyone who objects to this marriage between these two lads here, If yes then please stand up."

There was utmost silence in the hall...
After waiting for a few minutes, the priest mumbled:" Okay there is no one to object, so let's get u two married".
"Repeat after me and say I do or I don't, okay..."
.
.
.
The priest stated:" JEON JUNGKOOK WOULD U TAKE KIM TAEHYUNG TO BE YOU'RE LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND, IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, IN RICHNESS AND IN POVERTY, IN ALL UPS AND DOWNS OF YOUR LIFE, TILL DEATH DO U APART."

Jungkook was sweating because he was nervous not because he wanted to get married to taehyung but because he was marrying someone that he doesn't  even like...

At last he said:"YES I DO."

Then the priest turned towards taehyung and asked:"KIM TAEHYUNG WOULD U TAKE JEON JUNGKOOK TO BE YOU'RE LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND, IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, IN RICHNESS AND IN POVERTY, IN ALL UPS AND DOWNS OF YOUR LIFE, TILL DEATH DO U APART."

Taehyung looked towards his parents, how they were looking extremely happy and then looked towards jungkook.

Taehyung nervously stated:"Y-YES, I DO."

The the priest gestured them to face each other properly.

The priest stated:"NOW U MAY KISS YOU'RE HUSBAND."

Everyone was looking at both of them, waiting for kiss to happen...but non of them were making a move, I guess they were being embarrassed to kiss, cuz they were both boys.

At last, the priest came near both of them and whispered:"Everybody is looking, don't be embarressed cuz you are already married, go on now kiss each other, there is nothing to be ashammed of...go on."

Everybody was oogling at the married couple.

At last jungkook held taehyung hands tightly and looked at him in the eyes and thought how beautiful he is. Then he leaned forward and taehyung closed his eyes, waiting for jungkook's lips to touch his...

Then soft lips touched jungkook's lips and they both felt tingling feeling in their stomach.

Ignoring the people, they both got lost in their world, and jungkook deepened the kiss and licked and sucked on taehyung's lower lip asking taehyung for entrance, taehyung opened his lips for jungkook to enter, jungkook pushed his tongue in taehyung's hot cavern and started to suck his tongue and licked every corner of taehyung's mouth...