CHAPTER #7

TAEHYUNG'S POV: -

I came out of the bathroom and saw jungkook standing near the nightstand. I gesture him to sit on the edge of bed. He sat down and looked down at the floor, due to the awkwardness in the room.

I wanted to make conversation so I said:" So our wedding will be on this weekend, right."

He looked up and nodded:" Yes, sadly. It's too soon, I guess.
Anyway I was not planning on marrying at such young age and obviously not with a boy.
Though I'm bisexual but I haven't been in a relationship with a boy, so I don't know how it works."

He added:" And don't have too high hopes, I may not love u because it's an arrange marriage. We don't have to fall for each other. And don't even think about falling for me cuz I won't return your feelings, you'll hurt youself even more. I'm doing this all because of my parents. I hope you'll take care about my privacy. And we don't have to change our lives after marriage, you can carry on with your own life and so will I. I hope u understand what I'm saying. And don't expect anything from me after marriage cuz it's not what i want in the first place."

He said with a serious face.
I nodded and said back:" Okay, I hope we get along well like friends."

I said:" Do u have anyone else as your lover???"

He looked straight at me and I think a little shocked too, as I said that sentence straight forward.

He then calmed down and said:" Do u really wanna know???
If u do wanna know that badly then YES, I have a girlfriend YERI that I love so much. I would give this marriage a chance if I wouldn't have her as by my side.
I think u understand how it feels to love someone, I might end our marriage after a year, as my father said to give this marriage at least a year, then I'll propose to her."

He had a slight smile across his face when he said about proposing to his girlfriend.

I felt a pang in my heart as I thought that I will give my everything to make this marriage work for my parent's happiness.

He then got up from his seat and said:" I think it's quite late, we will head downstairs now. Anyways we discussed our problems with each other, now we'll try to undertand each other, right."

He said as we started to walk downstairs, his parents were waiting for him to come downstairs so they can go home.

They said their goodbyes and went to their car and left.

We went back inside and I sat down at the couch in the living room. My mother and father came and sat in front of me.

My father said:" Taehyung, did u talk to Jungkook about marriage??? Is he okay with it???"

I replied:" Yes father, I talked to him about the marriage. He is fine with it and happy too."

I lied to my father about Jungkook being happy with the marriage cuz I wanted to make him happy that he has made the right decision for me.

My father smiled and said:" It's good that he agreed. Now I hope u will always be happy in this sacred bond of marriage forever.
Don't fight with each other after marriage, it makes the bond between husband and wife weak. Always try to make him happy. Soon you will find love in each other's hearts. He seems like a good kid, I hope he will keep you happy. He's a responsible boy and mature too. Soon you'll know that I have made a good decision for you."

I nodded my head but deep inside I knew what Jungkook was planning on after marriage. But my father don't know so I'll have to keep my shut, to go with the flow, I didn't wanted my father to be disappointed.

-------------------------------------

IT WAS A BIT LONG.
HOPE U GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY SO I'll TRY MY BEST.
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE NOR MY SECOND SO DON'T MIND IF I MAKE MISTAKES.
KEEP READING MY STORY
COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND KEEP READING MY STORY.

THANKS AND LOVE U READERS!!!