Here's a Note to You all and an Apology

Hey Kat Kommunity. Sorry about this not being an actual chapter, but I'd like to address something.
For one, I know that I make dirty jokes 24/7, I say literally the dumbest things that makes people mad or they think something's wrong with me, and my stories aren't exactly the best. I've been mistaken for many things, including the following:

Pedophile/Pedophilia: Yes, I'm pretty sure we all remember the incident in my ask and dare, where I was called a pedophile for shipping Steven x Spinel, and my dirty jokes as well. I know others think that as well, but I'd like to say this- I'm not a pedophile of any sort. I know, I take my jokes a bit too far, but I'm not hinting at anything wrong. My stories are highly fucked up, (especially this one) I know it. I'm trying not to sound so pedo-ish in any of them, so if there's something I typed or said that is offensive, let me know and I'll remove it. (Yes, including Spinel's Instagram)

Pervert: Yes...it ties in to the thing about being called a pedo. I've been called this multiple times, and I didn't think anything of it because I'm not. But that's not how I portray myself in my stories. I look at when I first started writing, and it's absolute trash. It looks so immature, I swear. I've improved my childish antics since then, and I'm improving myself a bit. But it's not working too much, is it?

That's not all I've wanted to talk about. I look back on books like Spinel's instagram or the Ask and Dare, and I don't like what I typed....
You see, you guys know how I am: Making jokes (sometimes about the wrong things), getting Katlady into situations, shipping Stevinel, ya know how I am. But the people who don't exactly know me...there's some problems...big time...

They aren't that used to my childish ways, and retarded, and that kinda effects how they see me and my stories. Some are like "Well, these stories are deep but I like them" and others I bet are on the verge on reporting me...

I feel bad about when someone that just arrived to my account sees my writing cause most aren't satisfied and I can see why.

In conclusion I just wanna say I'm sorry. I apologize to the new-arrivers especially, but also to the Kat Kommunity that's been sticking with me. I'm really sorry about the things I've said, which aren't intended to hurt anybody. The stuff I wrote, which I am now realize aren't even as funny as I wanted them to be, and just for everything in general.
If my account, or any of my books got reported and my account was deleted, I can't even be mad. I deserve it big time. And yes, I know ya'll want another 'Mending Hearts' chapter, but I have to get this off my chest. This story is most likely to get reported than any of my other books, so i get a little anxious when I publish chapters.

I'm a single writer that really and truly messes up everything. I hate making people upset, or displeased in general. That's why I'm committed, to keep entertaining everyone (which I yet fail to do). I'm supposed to be That Swag Kat, and I am. But it's some things I really need to keep myself from doing.

Once again, I'm very sorry. Really.
Keep calm and sleep on,
your oreo loving kat,
Katlady