21: In Dreams

-With Steven-
-After that cringy oneshot that I will regret fir the rest of my life-
......................................

It was around 2 am when Steven got home from the hotel last night, meaning that it was a possible that Pearl could be up to do what Karens do best: Ask him where he'd been, give him a 4 hour scold, ground him for a thousand years, and then scold him some more. But then again, he's pretty much deserve it. Going out on a date with your girlfriend in the middle of the night was a ground-worthy thing. Not that he would tell her that.

Thankfully, he was able to safely and quietly get into the house (obviously grateful Pearl was still asleep) and get to bed. Steven sighed in relief falling onto the bed. Unforunatley, it wasnt the fact that he was up all night that had him tired. It was the aftermath at the hotel.

Not that he was complaning.

Soon, he had fallen asleep. And he was finally glad he got his well deserved rest....

"St-Steven! The...the babies...th-their coming~!!"

"Huh?" When Steven had opened his eyes, he was in a fully white hospital room and he was sitting down next to a bed, his hand being held by his hyperventilating girlfriend beside him. Spinel was crying and holding his hand tightly, her breathing heavy and a bead of sweat rolling down her face. Had the 9 month period already passed? "Wait the kids are coming??!" He gasped as Dr. Waxed Testices came in, along with a couple hot nurses.

"Thar she blows!" The crack doctor shouted as she spread Spinel's legs. "Aye nice view from down here- OW-" She yelped as Steven wacked her in the head. "Ok ok...Now Ms. Stiles, I know this is painful, but Im gonna need you to push!"

Spinel screamed loudly as Steven was hoping his hand made it out alive. "St-Steven....It hurts...." She cried painfully with tears in her eyes. HEr eyes were shut tightly as she kept pushing with all her remaining energy.

"I know it hurts Spinel, it'll be over soon...I promise...just keep going..." Steven reassured her calmly while holding her hand. "How much longer, Doc?"

Waxed Testices was actually stressing out herself, delivering a baby and all. Well, 2. "I can see the head and shoulders, a couple more pushes and I can get the first one out!"

"Uhm...are you sure you know what you're doing?" A nurse with black hair and green eyes asked her.

"Yes, Jennifer, this isn't the first time I've seen a coochie. This girl has a pretty cute coochie to be exact..." Spinel, despite being in pain, kicked the doctor in the face. "OK! Damn! Can't you take a compliment!!? Look just keep pushing, the sooner we get this slimy little fella out, the better."

Steven could feel his heart beating fast and hard, as well as his hand popping from the pressure Spinel was giving it. After around 45 second with Spinel's cries and Steven's hand popping, a baby's cry was finally heard within the room. Jennifer got a teal blanket with a pink rose printed on it and wrapped it around the crying child. She smiled. "Shh...sh...its ok...your sister will be out soon, little one." She told him quietly.

"Alright....one more time, and I can go get some moneyn'bitches. This one should come out sooner. Just give me a couple pushes!"

Unfortunately, the pink haired teen was already drained of her energy. "I...I can't..."

"Yes you can Spinel, I know you can."

Sooner or later, the pain was over, and the little girl was now wrapped in a blanket as well as her brother. Steven felt a feeling he didn't recognize. But it was good feeling....a happy feeling. He was a offically a dad now, of 2 adorable children. There was nothing else he could ask for...