22: Evil Is as Evil Does

**WARNING: This has BDSM in it plus it may mentally scar yall for life so if you dont wanna see Spinel gettin shipped DO NOT PROCEED-**

If ur into that or dont care, then have fun.
****

"I can run some tests on you, and then afterwards try to find some sort of vaccine or antidote so you, Steven and your kids can live a full life!!" Peridot exclaimed as she stood up, victory running through her veins. While Lapis and Bismuth seemed ok with the idea, thinking it'll help their dying friend, Spinel didn't feel the same way. And she had a good reason.

Spinel stuffed a spoonful of cookiesn'cream in her mouth and looked down. "Peri...as good as an idea as that sounds to everyone, I know it's not gonna work..." She said quietly with a voice crack, causing the Dorito Chan to look at her with wide eyes.

"WHAT?! WHY?? Are you saying you WANNA die???" She shrieked, surprised by her reaction.

"NO! Of course not! It's just...the crackheadass doc told me that they've never seen the kind of poison that I'm infected with. Meaning this was custom made, and whoever poisoned me has the only antidote. Even if you run tests on me, I'm sure you can't find a vaccine for whatever it is. If those so called professional doctors can't even come up with one, what makes you think you can?"

'So much for Peridot's great idea...' Steven thought as he tried to forget about what his lover was saying. He hated thinking there was no way out of this mess. And he also hated thinking that the person that did this to her was laughing their asses off, free from karma... "I mean...Peridot's really smart, she could be the next Einstein if she wanted to Spinel. And besides, didn't Waxed Testices seem..off? As in retarded off? I'm sure Peri can think of something." He said trying to enlighten the mood and bring some sort of hope into the atmosphere.

"Hell yeah! You don't even have to worry anymore Spinz, cause my bae's got it covered, don't ya?" Lapis said while hugging Peridot. Peridot smirked as she thought about it. "Surely! That is, if she allows me to run some tests on her. "

"I appreciate your little enthusiasm, but in case you haven't noticed, there's Peridot's plan, and then there;s God's Plan. And right now God is looking through my sin list and tellin me I completely failed him. So God ain't on our side, guys." said Spinel, finishing her big bowl of ice cream. Though she knew no matter how much she tried to eat her problems away, it would never work. And she damn sure wasn't boutta pray. If God look down below and see her on the caller ID, he gone be like, 'Nuh uh, no ma'am.'

So all that hope Peridot was tryna give her? Useless. She was gonna die. And she seemed to be the only one willing to face that.

"God is on our side, Spinel. I know you don't go to church, but he can work this out in your favor. And if He doesn't do it for you, I KNOW he'll do it for Steven." Bismuth remarked, making Spinel sigh.

'I wish they'd stop and see the truth...' "I guess I'll let you run some tests on me but don't do anything freaky that'll hurt me. Or kill me faster for that matter," Spinel finally surrendered. "Just not tonight. These kids are kickin the hell outta me and gettin me tired like a motherfuck."

"By the way, since you're pregnant and all, you and Steven can take my bed. It's pretty comfy and if ya don't believe me..." Peridot winked at her girlfriend. "Ask Lapis~"

Lapis blushed slightly and lightly punched Peri in the arm as everyone laughed a bit. Steven helped Spinel onto Peridot's soft queen-sized bed (which idicates Lapis and Peridot could scissor each other's timbers all they wanted with no trouble) and made sure to keep her as comfy as possible. When she was finally tucked in, he went back with the gang. "So, about those tests..."