Prologue

Hello everyone, thank you for reading my work! This will be the first fanfic I write for the "masses" so go easy on me please. I appreciate every comment and vote. If you enjoy this just half as much as I enjoy writing it, it's already a win for me. The order of events and the events themselves most likely will be changed for the story. Without further ado, let us begin. Enjoy.

***

The city was calm, the morning rush already passed and traffic on the road returned to normal levels. You were driving a new Mercedes C63 coupé, it was company owned but no need to get lost in the details.

God, I'm happy that I got my driver's license back home, getting one in this country is a pain in the ass. They could have given me an S-class but whatever, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

The traffic light turned red so you stopped the car. Looking out the window, you saw a billboard with your face on it, it was an advert for a new designer fragrance. Seeing yourself in television and billboards were not really new, but it was still hard to get used to it. There was always that feeling of lingering embarrassment.

Hmmmm, I look good, but maybe the lighting could have been better, or is it the suit? Maybe the angle was a bit off. You always tried to look at the end product professionally, but it always ended up being one question. Do you look good, or do you look strange? (You never looked bad, that was never an option.) The horn of the car behind you woke you up from your pondering. You waved with your hand, and continued driving to the shooting. The remaining time passed on uneventfully really, you mostly just sang along to your playlist. This new album turned out better than I thought. As you approached the parking lot you already saw some more expensive cars parking there. It was strange, mostly it's just the cars of the staff. There was an assistant who was relieved to see you but still tense. You found a nice spot and parked your car, and grabbed your bag.

"Mr.[Y/N]! Mr.[Y/N]!" The assistant basically ran towards you.

"Is something wrong? Am I late? I thought I arrived even earlier." You were getting confused.

"No, it's not that, it's nothing on your part, it's just this whole morning was pretty chaotic. We suddenly got a call that some big names are interested in the shooting so they are coming to check us out."

"Well, that's an answer to the sudden change in the quality of cars." You chuckled a little.

"Don't even mention even one of those cars are years of my salary."

You felt a bit bad for mentioning the money part, so you quickly switched topics.

"So, you know any specifics to why they are here?" You asked the assistant.

"We could only guess, some said they are here to evaluate the director, but that's vague, the consensus was that they are most likely to see you, or Ms. Nakano she's been rising quickly!" The assistant now looked enthusiastic; it was a much more pleasant sight then the tense version of herself before.

"Ms. Nakano... She's my partner for the shooting, right?" You wanted to keep the conversation going, while you headed for your room.

"That's right, someone even joked that the big guys are here to see how you two work together!" The assistant now blushed at the thought, she seemed like she's already fantasizing something unethical. You gave her a puzzled look. "Ohh, I'm truly sorry, me and my big mouth hehe~~" She fixed her glasses and was still blushing. You gave her a warm smile, and entered your room.

"Please knock when its time, I'll be getting prepared until then."

"I'll knock when the stylists have arrived. Have a pleasant time." With that the assistant closed the door.

You opened the minibar and took out a bottle of water, then just crashed onto the sofa. Looking at the ceiling you had one thing on your mind. "Nakano Ichika, I wonder what kind of person you are." You said out loudly.

You opened the bottle and drank it all in one go. This was colder than I was prepared for. After lying for some minutes and checking your phone you got up, and took the script out. You ran through it again, the number of lines you had to memorize was not that much thankfully. It was a longer type of advert where there is a storyline within the ad.

These adverts are strange, but at least I don't have to play the Long Long Man. Now that would be more than embarrassing. You sat down into the chair in front of the mirror and took a good look. "Well most of my looks are on point, the stylists at least won't have a hard job, maybe they can make me look even better." Just as you finished the sentence you heard a knock on your door.

"Mr.[Y/N] the stylists have arrived." You heard the assistant.

"Come on in." You replied still looking into the mirror. Two stylists came in, one was a makeup artist the other the hairstylist.

"No clothes?" You asked confused a little. The assistant was quick to reply. "It's a school setting, remember? The uniform was already made some days before. We even had a session where we got it fitted for you specifically."

"Now that you mention it..." You were a bit out of it, so you just let the stylists do their work without moving your mouth too much. The assistant brought the uniform while you had your hair done.

"When you are done, put on the uniform and come to the stage." The assistant left in a hurry, you figured she has a lot of job because of the executives. After the stylists were done, they took their leave and you put on the clothes. You approached the mirror a final time.
"Looking fine..." The hell is going on? Am I really embarrassed because of a joke? I need to get myself together, my thoughts ran wild in the past hour... Maybe she's not even that good. You gave yourself a light slap. Exactly what I'm talking about! You fixed your clothes and headed for the shooting.

You shook the hand of an executive who said he was looking forward for your performance. You could have sworn he's not only talking about your own performance, but maybe it was just the same thoughts that were haunting you in the morning. You saw the staff moving around getting ready so you figured you still had some time on your hand, you talked a bit to a fellow actor, he was a nice guy, you already worked with him in some part-time shooting, but to be honest you did not really give him any attention, your mind was still wandering off to somewhere else. You scanned the place more often, searching for something, or rather... someone

You didn't have any luck. Just as you were losing hope you felt a light tap on your shoulder...

***

And we are done with ourPrologue, I know I know I can already hear the questions. "But where isIchika?" Well I guess you can already figure it out. Until next time!Strength to you all.