Act 15

You took out your phone with your right hand while continuing to smoke with your left. You opened your contacts and started scrolling down. Your eyes waltzed through the names but stopped at specific ones. The first such name was Aki's, he was the local wiseguy but he was strongly with the establishment, he would most likely just tell you to get over it maybe have some booze and broads. The next contact you stopped at just said 'Dad', the stop here was the longest. He was your dad but what would he care about such petty problems, he would just laugh at you. He would probably be pissed too that you let something like this ruin this deal. You decided against the idea and scrolled further down but you once again stopped at a contact and you did not even leave the letter D. This time it was 'Doctor' this is how Nakano Maruo was in your phone. What could the doctor tell you? He was clearly on your side but how would he react to the fact that you got 'defeated' by none other than Fuutarou. And even if he didn't care what could he do? This was something you needed to take care of, he could not help you. As you scrolled further down you found the contact that you were actually looking for. The name was just simply Kenji. Kenji was one of the popular names but you knew exactly who this Kenji was in your phone. You flicked away your cigarette and waited a couple of seconds before actually calling this 'Kenji'. After calming down a little and cooling your head, you collected your thoughts and waited for Kenji to pick up the phone. What's up Kenji? Are you balls deep somewhere again? Or are you tripping your mind right now?

"I could hardly believe my eyes. I would have picked it up earlier but I had to prepare myself. It's been quite a while, to what do I owe the pleasure to, [Y/N]?" It was him, Kawamura Kenji, the only man you could really call your friend here in Japan. His Dad owns an international hotel chain. Most prestigious hotels belong to him. You met Kenji on a banquet way back. He was bored and you were bored too, it was a party for mostly the old farts. He seemed like a cool guy and he found a mate in you too, you left for a party which was more fitted for your age. He was 4 years older than you, he kind of became your mentor. He introduced you to the way of the rich kids. His way of life included all types of hedonistic pleasures, you had your limits but you were not that much different from him. Maybe you did not indulge in the world of designer drugs and alcohol but you found your share of pleasures. The two of you drifted apart when he really became the Prince of Nightlife, just as he always envisioned himself. He moved deeper and deeper and you figured that your path was another way. You left on good terms but he missed you, his apprentice and life was much duller without Kenji and his shenanigans. Maybe it was time for the deadly duo, the targets of all envy, the dreams of every girl to reunite.

"It's been a while Kenji, how have you been?" You just looked out of your head, maybe this question was just to buy some time for you before you ask what you really want to.

"Come on [Y/N], its Kenzo you were there when I took up the alias. I've been doing well but cut the crap, I know you and you know me, tell me what's resting on your shoulder." You learned a lot from him, it was only logical that he would ask this. You never really called him in the past months. You had to come clean, more or less.

"These past weeks were more than chaotic; I never really had a way to truly went my frustration and it just boiled over today. I knew that you are the man I should find if I want something like this, you are the only one I trust and can turn to." You kicked some stones as you walked around while on the phone. There were some silence on the other side.

"You definitely came to the right guy, but be a bit more specific. Do you have girl problems? You of all people?" He was spot on, there was a reason you learned from him.

"Perhaps..." You started to get angry all over again when you remembered the events of the past hours.

"Don't you remember what I told you? Just grab a girl when you feel like it, empty your balls and move along. Someone like your caliber can basically get anyone he wants; did you go after Aphrodite or some shit? Just bang a bunch of chicks and when you feel like marrying just get the best, maybe go after some sugar mommies if you want a piece of that Milf action. Anyways what do you have in mind? I figure you have some plans if you called me." You just laughed at how he did not change even a bit, maybe he valued romantic relationships even less now. He was only thinking about hedonistic pleasures and business. He started an empire of nightclubs and escort bars, he had them all across Japan just like his father's hotel empire. He signed some top talents and his scouting was also top-notch. You just knew he did quality controls; he was that type of guy. These girls gave their everything to Kenji in exchange for money and recognition. Kenji knew how to play the game so he could live for all his dirty pleasures. He was a more twisted, darker version of Aki because Kenji is still relatively young. He also did not need to answer to anyone.