Dreams of a Maiden - Nino

"Okay this will be enough, time for a short break everyone!" You looked at the director speaking from his chair. You walked to a bench sat down. Ichika followed after you and sat down next to you.

"This costume feels so weird, why do I need to wear a wig too?" You tried to cool yourself off with the fanning of your shirt.

"Because you are playing a ヤンキー (Yankee, Japanese male delinquent)! Besides you were the one who did not want anything done with his hair. The hairstyle looks good on you." She smiled with her trademark smile.

"Easy for you to say, you only got longer, normal looking hair." You ruffled your hair. Ichika took out her phone to check out what she missed. The phone almost fell out from her hand. You noticed her shock and asked her what happened.

"Ichika? Is everything alright? You still with me?" She continued to stare at her phone. You started snapping your fingers. She got a bunch of missed calls and messages.

"It's Nino.... Something happened at home. She stormed away and the others dont know where she is." Her breathing started to get faster and faster; her body was heating up.

"Calm down Ichika, calm down. I'll drive you home." You stood up and offered her your hand.

"But [Y/N], the shooting, we can't just stop!" She hesitated to accept your hand.

"It's not like you can act while being in this state, and don't worry, everyone here is employed by us technically." You smiled. She laughed a little and grabbed your hand. You started walking to your locker to grab your bag.

"Wont we change back?" Asked Ichika.

"We have no time to waste, I would need some time to get ready, and it's easier this way, we won't get recognized." You winked at her. You grabbed your bag and went back towards the set.

"Listen up everyone! We can't continue the shooting today, something very urgent came up, thank you for your cooperation. If anyone has some problems go talk to Mr. Aki, he'll sort it out." You knew that no one will go and complain to Aki, they were not in the position, and throwing in his name just makes it easier. The set was shocked.

"I guess we did good progress today." The director was the first who managed to say something.

"Thank you, director." You left the set and went towards the parking lot.

"You were cool back there, thank you." Ichika was still shocked from the news, she did not know what happened to her sister. All the possible scenarios played out in her head. The only reply he managed to give her sisters was that she's coming back. You unlocked your car and dropped your bag into the trunk.

"This is going to be fun." The engine started roaring. You gave the gas pedal some small pushes. The revving got louder and louder.

"I'm already scared [Y/N], no need to scare me more." Ichika grabbed onto the handle.

"That's not really going to save you in case of an emergency you know that, right?" You gave her a grin while rolling out of the parking lot.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle, I promise." You laughed while the speedometer started getting closer to 60 km/h. Ichika's hand got whiter as she held onto the handle even harder. You were approaching a traffic light.

"[Y/N] its already yellow!" Ichika wanted you stop.

"It's just a dangerous green!" The speedometer approached 90 km/h. You started laughing.
"I LOVE this car." You gave the steering wheel some love rubs. The engine drowned out the sound of Ichika's loud gulps.