The Super Saiyan God?!

Beerus And Whis just follows Brody back to the party. Vegita was just glad he didn't say anything stupid. While at the party Beerus danced and shocked everyone on how he dances, and that's when Mr. Satan challenges him to a Dance battle, but then fell on his back because he drank too much.

Videl: *sigh* Dad...

Whis: This is delicious! You must give me the recipe!

Sushi Chef: It's just plain ol' Sushi. But if you really want it, I can go get it for you. But if you want I'll take any more orders you want before I give you this recipe.

Whis: There's more?! (Sees Brody with Chi-Chi) Huh

Sushi Chef: Huh? What's wrong?

Whis: It's those two, especially the one In blue clothing. I thought he was Vegita's lover

Sushi Chef: Huh? (Looks over at the two kissing) Damn, that's a real shame for the gal to take.

Whis: Yeah...We're getting off topic here, I'll have the tuna

Sushi Chef: Anything for you man! (Starts cooking)

///

Vegita: 'Ok, everything's going fine so far. I just hope no one screws up'

Krillin: Ok guys! It's time for the spicy ruolette!

Yamcha: Alright! Yo! You wanna play! You've got to eat one of these to find out if you get the spicy one!

Beerus: More food? Why not (picks up the ball) Hmm... (sniffs and then eats) !

Vegita: ?! 'Why?!'

Beerus: This...this...! This tastes delicious!!!

Goten: Oh good! I didn't get the wasabi one neither.

Trunks: You dummy. The wasabi makes this taste better (takes bite) Darn...

Vegita: Oh thank god, I thought I was going to have a heart attack

Krillin: How's it going Vegita?

Vegita: Get lost

Krillin: Better than you saying no (eats his ball) Oh hot! Oh god!

Vegita: (laughs)

Everyone else: (laughs at Krillin)

Beerus: I'm actually glad I decided to join this party. Not only is the event alone great, but the food is amazing!

Whis: It certainly is! Have you tried their pudding?

Beerus: No, let me try this pudding

///

Server: Sorry sir, but that man already took both trays for himself to eat

Whis: (looks to see Majin Buu) No worries sir, I'm sure we can politely ask for him to give us some (walks over to Buu)

Beerus: Excuse me, But May I please try some of that pudding?

Majin Buu: No, Buu sorry

Beerus: (getting frustrated) Hmm...I'm sorry, let me try that again. Hello good sir, may I please try some of that pudding you have there?

Majin Buu: No! All pudding for Buu!

Beerus: What?! I'm asking nicely but you won't give me any!

Majin Buu: (licks all pudding)

Beerus: Grrr! I was trying to be nice, but you're to disrespectful! (Purple aura surrounds him)

Majin Buu: (Stands up and tries to punch him, only to be sent launching)