The saiyan family announcment

"Today's the day!" Goku said excited.

"That's correct, this is the day we tell your friends that we are a family." Vegita said holding Gine.

Gine was just giggling with Vegita playing with her as Goku watched and smiled as Vegita growls at him and lightly blushes which only makes him kiss her cheek.

"Tch. Let's get a move on already." Vegita said stomping out the house and flies off.

"Uh oh, I think I made her too flustered." Goku said rubbing the back of his head as he follows Vegita.

{Small timeskip}

The saiyan family of three finally arrived at one destination. Krillin and 18's house. Goku knocked one the door as he couldn't wait to tell his best friend he got together with the woman he loves.

"Hello? Oh, it's you Goku!" Krillin said fist bumping his best friend. "I didn't expect you to arrive here."

"That's because me and Vegita are going t tell you something." Goku said putting an arm around Vegita.

"Sure, come on in." Krillin said walking inside as Goku let Vegita and Gine pass through first. "18, we have some guests."

"Hello Goku, Vegita, and..." Android 18 noticed the baby Vegita was holding. "Who's this little girl?"

"Ooo! Ooo! Can I see her?" Marrow asked jumping up trying to take a peek at the baby saiyan.

"Sure you can." Goku said picking up Gine off of Vegita's arms and sat on the couch where everyone else followed. "This is what me and Vegita wanted to announce. We're a family now."

"Woah buddy. You for real?" Krillin smiles and rubs his neck. "Well as your friend, I'm happy for you Goku. You too Vegita."

"Hmph." Vegita said closing her eyes and crossing her arms.

"So, how is it Vegita~? Hm~?" Android 18 asked.

"U-Uhm...I d-don't know what you mean..." Vegita said growing a blush on her face.

"Oh come on. You know what I'm talking about." Android 18 said with a normal smile. "How was it being with Goku and being a family?"

"O-Oh, well it's fine. It makes me...happy." She whispers that last part.

"Well I'm glad it makes you happy." Android 18 said.

Vegita turns to see Goku, Gine, and Marron playing with the baby as Krillin watches and plays with them too. Vegita was happy with this.

{Another small Timeskip}

"Goku my boy, you came all the way out here to meet your baby?" Master Roshi asked. "I must say, you are too nice."

"Of course I'd introduce you to her, you are my master after all." Goku said.

"Well I thank you for letting me see you're happy with your new life. Keep living that way." Master Roshi.

"Yes master." Goku said.

The saiyan family then wave goodbye to Roshi and Turtle. Off to their next location. Capsule Corp. Vegita felt like she had a holes her stomach. Goku couldn't blame her, he was nervous as well, but he can do this with Vegita. They both landed with Gine and walked towards the door.

"I'll get it!" Chi Chi said from inside. "Who is I-...Goku?"

Vegita expects Goku to act awkward, but his smile didn't fade away.

"Hey Chi Chi, it's been a while hasn't it?" Goku asked.

"Um, yes it has Goku." Chi Chi said. "Please, make yourselves at ho—uh...um..."

Vegita gave Chi Chi a glare for almost saying that mistake.

"P-Please, come in." Chi Chi said walking back in the house.

Goku noticed Vegita's glare and raised a brow as Vegita turns the other way and walks in before Goku does.

"Oh hey guys!" Brody said waving. "Good to see you again."

"Yeah, good to see you too." Goku said. "How are you two?"

"We are doing good Goku." Chi Chi said. "I'm glad we all moved on from the event that happened."

"Yeah, who knows what Vegita would've done with you two." Goku said laughing a little making Chi Chi and Brody nervously smile and join in the laughter. "Oh, now I remember why we came here in the first place. Vegita, you can tell them."

"Sure I can." Vegita said. "We are married now."

"That's great! I'm so happy for the both of you!" Chi Chi said.

"Don't overdo it woman." Vegita said.

"R-Right. Sorry." Chi Chi said.

"And me and...Kakarot have made a new child." Vegita said showing them both Gine.

They both smiled and "awww" at the baby. The baby didn't smile, probably because she doesn't know them yet up until now.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it." Vegita said. "Time to go back home and train."

"Gotcha, it was great seeing you guys." Goku said.

They all said their goodbyes and Goku, Vegita, and Gine went back to their home. And they lived happily ever after.
(Until the...tournament? No, Goku Black Arc is next right? Wait...I know something happens before that. Oh yeah! The interaction with Universe 6 vs Universe 7! Somehow I almost forgot about that. Well, sorry I'm a slow updater and all, but right now I'm dealing with the stuff I have to do like my job and crap. You know how the bull shit goes. See ya then!)