Vegita gets found out by Whis?!

Whis: It was awfully nice of you to forgive Brody.

Vegita: ...

Whis: But I do understand a bit, you just want to move from your old feelings and not let them hold you back. That's good for training purposes, so you don't have to focus on that too much.

Vegita: Yeah...in a way you're right...

Whis: Hmm...

///

Goku: Ahh...nothing better than food! Except when you have to make it. But whatever! (Starts eating full course meal)

(Knock knock knock)

Goku: Hm? *gulp* Who could that be? (Opens door)

Gohan: Dad I need your help

Goten: He messed up big time

Goku: What happened?

Gohan: You see, Mr. Satan came to visit Pan when we accidentally almost dropped her. Mom came by quick and shut herself in a room with Videl and Brody.

Goku: ! (energy spikes as he heard his name)

Goten: Woah...what was that?

Goku: Let's go, I have to take care of something with him (Flies off)

Gohan: I...have a bad feeling about this.

///

Videl: Chi-Chi it's fine. Mistakes always happen. And how did this conversation come so far? And why did you do that to Goku?

Chi-Chi: You see, Goku hasn't been giving me much attention anymore. Goku trains and trains and just leaves me all alone to do chores and cook him dinner. I mean sure we...did do a lot before the Cell games but he wasn't responding to my actions. So I just decided to find a man who can care for me.

Brody: Same with Vegita. But she did care for the most part but she really didn't...you know...show it that well. But right now she's with that Whis guy doing more training to get stronger.

Goku: VEGITA'S DOING WHAT?! (Breaks through wall) Why didn't you tell me Brody?!

Brody: I-I don't know! Because you never asked?!

Timeskip from Goku rebuilding the wall.

Chi-Chi: Goku, why did you have to do that?!

Goku: And why did you have to cheat on me huh? (Finishes rebuilding wall)

Chi-Chi: What did you say?!

Brody: Ok that's enough. Heheh. Here Goku, take this (hands him phone) I'll call you when Whis comes back ok?

Goku: (grabs phone) Thanks, And I'm fine that you will care for Chi-Chi. (Glares at her) I just hope she doesn't cheat on you. But I've got to get going. (Flies off)

Brody: That turned out better than expected.

///

Vegita: *huff* Damn it! How heavy are these things?! (Lifts weight)

Whis: These are for your training. They will test your strength and mobility by how heavy it is.

Vegita: Well It sure is heavy! (Drops) *pant* *pant*

Whis: Hm, why did you come to train here Vegita?

Vegita: So I can leave Kakarot in the dust! And finally dominate him!

Whis: Are you sure about that? (Chuckles)

Vegita: Huh? What's so funny?

Whis: I know about Saiyans. You're trying to be stronger sure, but who is it really for hm?