The break-ups

Vegita was Glad Goku was ok. But angered her more that she surpassed him only for him to surpass her again. She couldn't believe she had to help him get stronger than herself. She did remember something that Whis told her in their conversation. Whis said he trained Beerus himself. She was shocked at this fact. But then thought of an idea, why not let Whis train her. The thing was, Whis came by every month so she had to be patient.

Vegita: 'C'mon! I've already waited a month! What's taking so long?!'

Brody: Vegita! I'm going out for today! I love you! (Closes door)

Vegita: And there he goes again. I wonder what he's doing...

///

Goku: Chi-Chi! I'm going out...to the fields...again *sigh* And I'm taking Goten with Gohan!

Chi-Chi: Ok, bye Goku! I love you!

Goku: Love you too! (flies out with Goten)

Goten: What's That look on your face dad?

Goku: What's What look on my face Goten?

Goten: You don't look like your usual self today

Goku: Well, I'm kind of getting tired going to the field over and over again. I've brought her the money and she's already spent it! And now I can't go to King Kai's to train anymore

Goten: Well that's a shame...but we've been getting all that money back!

Goku: Huh? How?

Goten: Well, every time I come home from work, Brody's always there in our house. He just keeps telling me "Take this and I was never here."

Goku: Huh, Brody's always at our house?

Goten: Yeah And I keep hearing weird noises-oh.......

Goku: Huh? What's wrong?

Goten: Dad...I didn't say this to you but...Brody is cheating on Vegita

Goku: What?! How could he?! But with who?!

Goten: Oh...that's the hard part...

Goku: (Realization hits) Oh...

Goten: C'mon, Gohan needs to know as well. And it's a good thing we're here already (Lands in front of door)

Goku: (Lands next to Goten)

Goten: It's going to be ok (knocks on door) Gohan will know what to do

Gohan: Hello? (Opens door) Hey! It's you guys! (Looks over at Goku) What's wrong with dad?

Goten: That's What We're here for

Gohan: Come on in then (let's them walk inside)

After explaining what's happening...

Gohan/Videl: What?!

Goten: Yeah, And now I feel like I don't want this money from him anymore

Goku: ...

Gohan: (Looks at Goku) ... (feels hand on shoulder) ? (Turns around to see Videl)

Videl: (smiles and signals him to talk with Goku)

Gohan: (nods then sits next to Goku) Hey Dad...I know this is going to be tough but we always find a way to get through things-

Goku: It's ok...

Gohan: Huh?

Goku: It's ok...(starts tearing up but smiles)...you know me and your mother don't spend that much time together *sniff* a-and I kind of deserve it (wipes tear) I wasn't a good father to you two...and I haven't been a great husband to Chi-Chi *sniff*