A date?

Goku woke up and saw Vegita by his side. He smiled and kissed her forehead before getting up and getting ready for the day.

"I know Vegita would like breakfast when she wakes up." Goku said lighting up the stove.

"Kakarot, what are you doing?" Vegeta asked in Goku's top half of his gi.

"I'm just cooking up some breakfast? Why do you..." Goku turned to see Vegita wearing one of his outfits. "Uh...why are you wearing one of my shirts?"

Vegita blushed lightly and turned away.

"I found it quite...comfortable for me." She said shyly.

Goku blushed super red seeing Vegita act this way. She was usually  was a badass and really didn't care about anyone else but herself. Vegeta saw Goku like this and growled.

"Kakarot! Go sit down I cook for you!" Vegeta said pushing him out of the way making him sit on the couch.

"Oof! Uh...do you know how to cook?" Goku asked.

Vegita stayed silent as she began to cook.

{5 minutes later}

Vegita was still standing there with the one egg she didn't crack open yet.

"Vegita, there's no need to be nervous." Goku said getting behind Vegita and grabbed her hands.

Vegita tensed yo and blushed when Goku was doing this.

"Cooking is a relaxing thing to do, well except that one show we watched on TV." Goku said thinking of "Cell's Kitchen".

Yes I put that in there. Anyway, Vegita kept quite not even focusing on Goku's instructions. She just froze there in Goku's touch. She could not describe how happy she was with Goku alone.

"And that's how you make an omelette." Goku said with a smile on his face.

"Huh...Wha...?" Vegita snapped out of her trance and saw the food in front of her. "Thanks...G-Goku."

Goku was shocked when he heard his earth name coming out of Vegita's mouth. He smiled widely and hugged Vegita.

"Kakarot! What are you doing?!" Vegita asked.

"You called me "Goku!"" Goku said nuzzling his cheek into hers. "I thought you'd never say that name in a million years!"

"Let's just have breakfast ok?" Vegita asked.

"Oh yeah." Goku our Vegita down. "Sorry."

Vegita just kissed Goku's cheek and sat on the chair waiting for her breakfast that Goku took care of for her. Vegita wanted to do stuff for Goku since he does a lot of stuff for her. She then had an idea.

"Hey Kakarot, I was thinking instead of f*cking tonight like I usually do to you. How about we go out?" She asked closing her eyes shut waiting for an answer.

"Go...out?" Goku said confused.

"... 'Right! He's not well informed about dates. Good thing I'm not Chi-Shit' I'm basically asking if you want to go somewhere just for the two of us." Vegita said it in a way for Goku to understand.

"Oooohh! You mean hang out. Go places and eat dinner right?" Goku asked.

"Yes Kakarot, that's what I want to do for you tonight." Vegita said with a small smile.

"Aw, Vegita. You don't have to do that Vegit—?!" Goku was interrupted by a soft kiss. "Uh..."

"I know I don't have to, but I want to." She said finishing her breakfast. "Oh, and don't worry, we don't have to go 'fancy', I want this is to relaxing for you."

Vegita then went inside the room. Goku just smiled big as he quickly finishes breakfast and changed into his farming outfit to go. Goku was just about to head out until Vegita stopped him.

"Vegita, weren't you going to..." Goku stopped when Vegita was wearing farm clothing like Goku. "Vegita? Oh I see, you want to help me don't you?"

"Yes, because how else would I get your delicious food~?" She asked. "Let's get going."

"Right." Goku nodded.

{Timeskip}

It was time and Vegita was nervous. What for? I guess she didn't know what was going to happen since anything could happen.

"Kakarot, are you ready to go?" Vegita asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go." Goku said. "So where are we going first?"

"Well, we're going to eat first and, we'll see how it goes from there." Vegita said.

"Thanks for doing this Vegita. You've really changed throughout the years." Goku said.

"I've never changed my feelings towards you." Vegita said making Goku smile with a small blush forming.

"C'mon! Let's go have some fun." Goku said running out the door and flying.

Vegita just smiled as she followed him.

Text Montage

The two Saiyans were having a great time together as they ate the whole menu from a restaurant that was shocked. After that they went to a carnival where Vegita won a prize for Goku and went on rides that were exciting for the two. When they both finished up at the carnival they went to a far away hill to lay down and watch the stars.

"Vegita, Thanks." Goku said looking up at the stars.

"For what?" Vegita asked looking at him.

"Thank you for taking me out to do these things with you. Stuff I couldn't do with Chi-Chi..." Goku said as his smile was dying down into a blank face. "I guess that's on me."

Vegita saw how Goku was getting a sad expression in his face. She went over to him and hugged him.

"Hey, let's not talk about that ok? The only reason that woman didn't go out with you because she didn't think of going out with you." Vegita said.

Suddenly Goku put Vegita on his lap.

"Kakarot what are you doing?!" Vegita asked looking behind at Goku.

"I just wanted to give you a better seat to view the stars." Goku said looking up at the stars.

Vegita just looked up at the sky and enjoyed this. She saw a meteor shower happen and it was magical. This was one of the best dates Vegita has ever had.