Decided name

Alright, the name has been decided. The child of Goku and Vegita will be Gine, naked after Kakarot's mother. Kind of makes sense to me now because Goku's son was named after his adoptive grandfather Gohan. Now Goku's daughter will be named after his mother, Gine. Gine will wear similar clothing to Vegito's but with different colors similar to the saiyan armor of the Saiyans from Dragon Ball Super. And since her DNA is a mixture of to pure-blooded Saiyans who have achieved super saiyan blue (super saiyan god super saiyan for those of you who say that) her power level at birth would be around seven thousand. I would do Bra's power level from Dragon Ball multiverse, but Bra was the daughter of a potara fusion between Kakarot and Vegeta, Vegito. And since Vegeta's gender-bent here, Goku and Vegita actually didn't fuse in the Buu saga. Since Gohan and Goten are twins in this story they fused instead with the fusion dance and saved everyone from Buu's body and finishing the job with kid Buu. For the battle with Cell, they would fuse but they didn't know about it then so Gohan still went super saiyan two but got help from his regular super saiyan brother Goten and his deceased father Goku and did the first family Kamehameha against Cell. That's pretty much it for the explanation in this story's history. Sorry for making you read more than just the name that was decided and facts about the new daughter Gine. I'll see ya next time!