The newborn

{No one's POV}

There they were, the saiyan couple that are extremely happy together.

"Kakarot!" Vegita screamed.

"Yes Vegita?" Goku asked scared and behind a couch.

"I want ice cream!" She roared as she powered up making the couch flip over on Goku.

"Maybe you can calm down first...?" Goku asked with his finger in the air laying on the floor.

"Calm down?! I am calm!" Vegita said firing a ki blast at Goku which he crushed before it could explode and damage the house.

Then Goku Instant transmissioned to Vegita and held her close which made her blush. Goku lifted her chin with his finger and kissed her roughly. Goku then separated to see Vegita with her face fully red.

"Are you calm enough now?" Goku asked.

"Y-Y-Yes K-Kakarot..." Vegita said still looking into his eyes.

"Now lay down in our bed while I do chores." Goku said caressing her cheek and kissing her forehead. "Call me if you need anything ok?"

"Ok..." Vegita said still blushing. "I will."

{9 months later}

"KAKAROT!!!" Vegita yelled.

"Getting flashbacks here!" Goku said as he burst through the door. "What's wrong?"

"My water broke!" Vegita said.

"It's happening?!" Goku asked.

"IT'S HAPPENING!!" Vegita yelled as she took deep breaths. "Let's go to a doctor!"

"Wait! I've seen this before, I can handle this, but we need the right person."

///

"So THIS is what you called me for?!" Gohan asked.

"Oh gosh, let's go Pan. See you later Gohan." Videl said as she just left.

"C'mon, you did this with Goten when Chi-Chi was giving birth." Goku said.

"Just help!" Vegita said as she breathed heavily.

"Ok, Dad, go down there." Gohan said as he prepared himself.

"Ok Son." Goku said as he lowered to Vegita's midsection. "Now what?"

"Do you see the head?" Gohan asked.

"Yes I DO?! How is there this much hair already?!" Goku asked.

"Don't question it. Vegita just keep pushing! Push... Push...!" Gohan's eyes then went wide as a final flash formed. "Oh god... Dad!"

Then the Final Flashed fires and out can the baby which Goku caught before it hit the ground.

"I got it..." Goku said.

"I feel so much better..." Vegita said.

{One cleanup later and fixing the house}

"She looks like you. She has your eyes." Vegita said.

"Are you kidding? She has your smile." Goku said.

And with that, Gohan left with Videl so they can have their moment with their newborn.

"Where are you going you fool, come meet your saiyan stepbrother." Vegita said to Gohan.

"It would be an honor." Gohan said as he looked at the baby girl in her arms. "She's adorable."

Vegita then looked at Goku smiling. She then signaled him to talk with Gohan. Goku gets the message and looks at Gohan.

"Gohan, can we talk for a minute?" Goku asked.

"S-Sure dad." Gohan said. "Pan, you can meet the baby."

Goku and Gohan then went outside with the wind blowing.

"So, what did you want to talk about dad?" Gohan asked.

"I just want to say... Sorry." Goku said.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry for not being a good father to you and Goten. I wasn't there for you when you grew up and went to that school and instead stayed dead for seven years." Goku said. "I bet Chi-Chi missed me in those times. Heh. But this time, I actually want to prove that I can be there for my newborn daughter. Something I didn't do with you guys."

Gohan was just silent. Goku was turned around so he couldn't see Gohan's expression.

"You can go ahead and say anything you want to me now that you couldn't say to me now." Goku said.

In Gohan's head, he had negative things to say to Goku, but seeing him like this and hearing these things he was saying, all those thoughts left his head. Gohan walked up to his father and put a hand on his shoulder. Goku turned around to face his son. Gohan then hugged him out of love. Goku slowly wrapped his arms around Gohan too.

"You weren't a bad father. You were there at the times like Cell. In The Hyperbolic Time Chamber, you said that me and Goten can beat Cell and gave us a lot of hope." Gohan said. "After training we spent a lot of time together with me, you, and Goten. We fished together, even celebrated our birthdays together, played together, relaxed together, and we were happy together and full of hope."

Goku was silent. Gohan then heard a chuckle from his father, then a soft laugh tat turned into laughter as he let go of Gohan and put his hand on his shoulder.

"I guess we did do that stuff huh?" Goku asked.

"Yeah we did." A figure said as he landed on the ground.

"Goten!" Gohan said.

"I heard our baby sister was born. I wanted to come see for myself." Goten said with a suit and tie.

"Where do you work?" Goku asked.

"I work at Capsule Corp." Goten answered.

"Wow! I can tell you get good pay." Gohan said.

As our heroes met the new born baby, everyone then cane along to witness this little miracle. And if you're wondering how the baby looks like, take the female Vegeta from Dragon Ball Multiverse, as a baby in Vegita's arms. See you next time!