Ch. 1😇

I thought I was going to faint! Kim Namjoon was sitting on the bench next to me. I acted as if he was another person, calm and uninterested. I waited for him to make the first move, which he did. He pulled one of my ear buds out and placed it in his. I smiled at the thought that the leader of a KPop group was trying to get my attention. Two words, one name and I thought my heart was going to explode.

Blood, Sweat and Tears was playing and I looked over to see him smile then chuckle.

He looked me dead in the eye and asked" Do you want to go on a date with me? " He said it so smoothly I thought I was going to melt out of the seat. "Why in the world would you want to go on a date with me?" I asked my voice shaking.

" Y-You don't even know me. " I stated it with a slight stutter
"I saw you in the room, you seemed to have a bunch of self-confidence and that was intriguing. Plus that means that you went out of your way to find all of the items on that picture. you seem to be 153 cm tall and 63kg and your American. That right there shows me that you took the 'YouTube servé BTS DreamGirl' which pretty much means that you are the one that I have chosen."

"So I guess I have to go on that date now" I said. "Yeah.... Let's go! " he said so excitingly with such a big smile that I couldn't help but smile as he dragged me to his car.