Ch. 4💦💦

He jumped on top of me and he had this look in his eye that I could never explain. Well, I guess I could. Lust and desire. He then started to kiss my neck leaving love bites. I moaned. Then he kissed my collarbone and he took my shirt off. He took one look at my chest and his eyes widened. I smiled he continued "joonie" I moaned his name breathlessly.
"Call me daddy" he said with a devilish smile. "Ok. DADDY!!! " I shouted as he started rubbing me. He then tried to take my pants off. But they were to tight. He got frustrated and just ripped then off. "OW!!! " I said as the zipper cut my inner thigh. I was surprised that it hurt so much. I felt a warm substance gliding down my thigh. The all of a sudden there was something else warm that was taking the substance away. His wet tongue was licking the blood off my leg! "Joonie" I said breathlessly

He bite my cut. "Ok DADDY!!!" He chuckled "that's better" he said. Sliding my back lace panties off he started licking my womanhood. I moaned louder "daddy I'm gonna- " he stopped and told me I have to hold it in. I nodded trying to do my best. He then inserted his hard member inside of me. I gasp not realizing how big it was. He stopped and let me get used to it. He then started thrusting in and out of me. "Harder" I said. He did just that. The bed then started banging against the wall and I screamed. He then laid down next to me and said breathlessly "tommorrow- tomorrow we go on that date."
" I would like that very much" I said. He chuckled and fell asleep with his member inside of me. But there was something else there too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooooh what is it?😏😏😏