Ch. 11

I looked at Namjoon and was surprised at his expression. It was fear and shock, it was all over his face. That face, the face that I fell in love with. It was only two days that I knew him but that was more than enough for me to love him.

"Did you- Did you find someone else? 'Cause if you did then I can leave and never contact you again. I mean I totally understand it has been a long two years for you. But then again the doctors said you came to visit every day." rambled Namjoon.

He seemed to have been trying to answer his own questions and I could see the gears turning in his head. Namjoon seemed so scared and in shock that he didn't even look at the baby. If he did it would be obvious that Joon was his son. 

"No, No, No! Namjoon stop." I almost shouted at him. But that made him stop

"Namjoon, this- this is Joon... Your son. I found out that I was pregnant four weeks after the accident. I named him after you because I was proud to have your child but then as time grew and he grew, you weren't there and that made me resent him a little. I hated myself for going to the mall. If I told you I didn't want to go then maybe we would still be together and I would have been with you these last two years. I blamed myself for what happened to you. I-I love you with all my heart." I stuttered and was breathing heavily because I didn't really breathe when I said that.

"Y/N, I love you too. When I was in a coma I dreamed about you and how we could have started a family together. I was so happy in that dream that I didn't want to wake up. But some part of me knew that I wasn't meant to stay in that 'other world'."

I looked at Joon who I had set on the floor when I invited Namjoon to join me on the couch. "Joonie this is your dad. the man that we went to see in the hospital every day for the last two years.

 "DADDY!" said Joon at the top of his lungs

 Joon screamed as he walked into Namjoon who picked him up and cuddled with him. Namjoon started crying tears of joy. He felt so honored and happy to have a child with the woman he loved with his heart. 

THE END!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it and now I think I'm going to do another story but with little mini-stories in that. (If you understood that then thank you)

Thank you to all that have read this and I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave comments on future stories you might like me to write or if you have books that you would like me to read.

Thank you and PEACE OUT!