Ch.5😇

As I woke up I saw that I was laying in Namjoon's arms and I smile. I wanted to cry, I was so happy! I really didn't know what to say. I watched him sleep for a few minutes and I thought to myself "so cute!" I wanted to just crawl into his arms and stay there forever. I went into his kitchen and then looked around his house. I giggled to myself remembering what I said last night.

FLASHBACK*
As he carried me into his room I said. " are you not going to let me see the rest of your house and this is happening? "

End flashback*

(I think that's what I said)

I looked around his house and as I went back into the kitchen I got a great idea! I'll cook for him. And at least I won't burn the pan. I giggled again. I made breakfast and I went back into his room to see him getting dressed. He was still shirtless. I smiled and walked over to him and out my arms around him. "God he is so hot!" I thought to myself . He turned around and I hugged him. I could feel his heart beating and the heat from his chest. He's so tall. I looked up at him and got in my tippy toes to kiss him. Just as I remember they were soft and comforting. "Ready for round two?" He said.
I giggled and I nodded my head.