Ch. 7.😇🚩

We fell asleep in each others arms.

*****
I woke up the next morning and wanted to stay in his arms forever. But I eventually got up, went to the bathroom and fixed my hair. He somehow had the basic sets of makeup. Mascara, lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, and eyeliner. I was very puzzled when insane all of this but didn't want to know why he had all of it. I got to work fixing my self and while I was looking at the mascara label I felt hands wrap around my waist. I jumped in shock and I felt him chuckle.

"Did I scare you?"

"Yeah, you did. A lot."
I turned around and pulled my arms up to his neck and kissed him. He didn't have a shirt on and was only wearing a pair of shorts. I finally was able to take in his body. He had rippling muscles and his skin was a warm creamy color. I could feel the heat coming off of him. I looked at his chest and saw how toned he was. He has a six pack and his chest muscles twitched when he breathed. It was just everything you could imagine.
"They never let me see you on camera. I guess it's just good to be able to see the big package."

" your right it is a big package. " he said with a smile. "Ready for round three?"

"No, I don't feel too good. But you said we could go shopping today?"

" yeah go get in the car! " he said excitingly

We drove to the mall and as soon as we it in the store I had a weird feeling. There wasn't anybody around. At all. I didn't see a single in the whole mall. 'that's weird, it's a sunday, where is everyone?' I thought I myself.

We walked into a lingerie store and found once again nobody. It was uncomfortable is a spooky way. I just brushed it off. A giggled and laughed at each other. Namjoon picked out A bunch of different underwear and bras. A lot that he picked were black. As we were getting ready to check out. (Well, put money on the counter so who ever came back knew we didn't steal it...)
Namjoon said " you are  the most magnificent person I have ever met. How have I lived this long without you? " he said in a dramatic tone. He pretended to faint but ended up hitting his head on the edge of the counter. There was blood everywhere!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg! Plot twist!