The detective's ace/ react

*the detective's ace*

A few people slowly shifted their gaze to naomasa.
"What"
"Nothing, it's just you might get screen time where your not, well, you know." Came the response of momo.
The detective chuckled lightly, "yeah, those probably weren't the best impressions."

The screen powered on showing izuku wearing a suit and leather gloves. The boy was sitting down at a desk that had files stacked on top of it. Eye bags were present on his face along with the absence of a smile and a slight difference in his eye; they seemed to lack their typical shine.

"And I thought I didn't sleep" shinso commented

Izuku flipped threw a few pages while rubbing his temples, "none of this makes sense... it never does," he muttered to himself and pulled out a page containing the overview of the case. 'Supposedly a girl that disappeared a month or two back is connected to an ongoing drug ring. It isn't quite clear why or how, but its still info,' he thought to himself, taking a sip of coffee from a mug that had a coffee pot next to it.

"Guess I have a caffeine addiction," izuku said
"I blame you," toshinori said while pointing at naomasa who just shrugged.

'The drug ring has a history running with the yakuza; it was typically allowed to stay running and ignored by police because of the lack of a threat. But in recent years, the yakuza started to act out and release new drugs that threw the entire power balance out of the concept. In short, they started to create chaos.'

"That's scary, kero."

Izuku sat back in his chair and flipped a pencil in between his fingers. 'Think izuku, why would they want a girl for a drug ring' he dropped his gaze to his other hand, stopping himself from impulsively fiddling with his glove. "Thank you habits," he said slightly muttered, but there was still a tone of victory behind it. 'The files never disclose her quirk, but from what little information I have, I can detect that it has something to do with rewinding. If done correctly, her quirk could rewind people to the point of having no quirk.' Izuku aggressively started to write down notes before letting out a small laugh that had an icy feel to it. "Of course, they're making an anti quirk drug, and she's their source."

The boy closed the notebook and got up from the chair. He stretched out his back and drank the last of his coffee. "Now That that's done, I just have to figure out when we attack" izuku walked out the room and into the break room. A small smirk made its way onto his face when he was greeted with naomasa sleeping on one of the couches. Izuku looked over at the clock on the wall, realizing it was one in the morning. He scratched the back of his neck, sheepishly, "didn't think I was working for that long." Izuku walked over to a chair and plopped down.

"Great, you're a workaholic too," toshinori said
"Well, that's nothing new," Torino said, getting a weird look from most.
"What, haven't you guy seen him train or study."

"You're a hypocrite; you know that kid," naomasa said while groggily rubbing his eyes. Izuku chuckled lightly, "Yeah, yeah." Naomasa shook his head "seriously tho; you need to get some sleep" izuku seemed to ignore the glare directed at him, "oh, don't worry; after this, I'll probably sleep a day or two." Naomasa deadpanned at him "kid, that's a comma," the greenite shrugged in response, "sounds festive." Izuku moved over rot sit next to naomasa, "all jokes aside, I think I figured out the whole yakuza thing" izuku handed him his notebook, "see pages sixty-seven through seventy-two" naomasa complied and opened to those pages.

"Izuku, are you naomasa's secret love child," todoroki asked
"Todoroki, your not serious are you," ochaco asked
"I'm serious, think about it. Naomasa and izuku share similar looks, and I'm not just saying that because they're both plain. Naomasa is also in the proper age range to be his father, plus because of his job, he had a reason to leave."
The room shifted its gaze onto naomasa
"Umm, are sure allmight isn't the father, or nighteye" naomasa asked to switch the topic.
"Izuku put lida's glasses on," Denki said while handing over said glasses.
Izuku complied and put on the glasses.
Toshinori stared at him for a moment, "you look like a fluffy Mirai."
"As great as it would be to find my father finally, nobody here is. My father is Hisashi midoriya, so calm down," izuku said in a desperate attempt to end this kerfuffle.
"Hisashi eh, doesn't that just so happen to be one letter away from Hizashi" todoroki said.
"Todoroki no, just no."

"You never ceases to amaze me," naomasa said, flipping threw the pages. "The only problem is that I don't know when their going to make a move, and without that info, all this is as good as useless." Izuku said, receiving a look from naomasa, "recovery girl is going to kill you" izuku shrugged, "that's nothing new" izuku grabbed a bullet from his pocket and proceeded to take off a glove and touch it. Izuku's body fell limply against naomasa who caught him.

'My quirk is a mutated variation of foresight. It gives me the ability to see the future of someone by touching them or an item that touched them. I can typically see up to three weeks into the future without any life-threatening repercussions. It has some other uses, but those are on a need to know bases.' The screen faded to black as images dashed in the form of films.

The screen went back to naomasa, who was waiting next to izukus unconscious body. "I swear one of these days he's gonna overdo it" the man let out a long sigh and flipped izuku's notebook to the first few pages. "I lived," izuku said as he shot up to a sitting position. "Two weeks, we have two weeks until they unleash the drug" naomasa laid a hand on the boy's shoulder, "what do you think we should do." Izuku thought for a second, "we need to contact the nighteye agency there already on the case" naomasa nodded "ill get to that then, but you need to rest." Izuku grumbled for a second but decided Agent's protesting.

The screen suddenly went black

"Hey, what's with that," Toru asked
"My machine only lets us see some parts of multiverses, but if wanted, we could bring this back."

*serching for multiverse*
*multiverse found*
*
**
***
*loading*

-------------__________________------------________________-------

Im sorry, but i couldnt resist doing my own book in here, and for thoes from my other book this is not cannon in anyway whatsoever. If you liked you could go check it out, maybe, no ok. But as usual give me any requests and ill see ya latter little readers.