villian deku (part 1) / react

"Villain Deku"

"i would never" izuku said while crossing his arms
"ehh" denki said earning a few looks.
"you can be pretty terrifying as it is"

The screen opened to the image of a middle school hallway with a rather dark looking izuku. his hair was practicly black with a very subtle green hough to it if you looked at the right angle. the hair was slanted at an angle that covered one of his grayish green eyes. with a huff the boy started to walk through the hallway, or attempted to before getting hit by a rather strong blast from an explosion quirk that nailed him in the face and threw his body against the wall with a loud thunk.

toshinori laid a protective hand on izuku's shoulder

"Deku, you asshat"

Izuku let out a breath that came out as a cough while bakugo stomped up next to him, "Your nothing but a useless wannabe, so what gives you the right to think you can become a better hero than me". Izuku could practically see the anger radiating off of bakugo. Izuku stood up and looked the Pomeranian in the eye with a gaze that shocked him to his core. "You listen to me and you listen good, i have no intention of becoming a damn hero" the words were cold and deadly, but even that didn't seem to stop the hatred in bakugo's eyes. "Yeah right you lier, we all know your quirkless ass wants to be a hero. Hell, your so pathetic I'll give you some advice." Izukus gaze narrowed "if ya want a quirk so bad go up to the roof to take a swan dive and pray you receive a quirk in your next life."

The room was a deadly silent before someone spoke up
Aizawa slowly turned to face bakugo with his quirk activated for intimidation. "Bakugo, i hope you never said anything like that to midoriya"
"I... i did, but i never meant for the nerd to actually fallow through."
A killing intent started point itself straight at bakugo
"Not manly, bro"
"How could you, kero"
Bakugo's eyebrow started to twitch in anger as the room turned on him.
Izuku suddenly stood up from his seat earning everyone's attention "cut it out. Yes, Katchan may have made some mistakes but those were back in middle schoool. He's a deferent person now, there's no use blaming him now for something that happened so long ago."
Izuku slowly sat back down.
the room fell back into silence for a moment.

taking a chance to rid the room of the silence Iida started off which his robotic like hand motions "Midoriya is correct, while i do disapprove of the actions taken by Bakugo, we must respect that what happened is in the past."
Aizawa nodded rather sagely in agreement to Iida "Bakugo, i hope that you now realize the weight of your words. even so, I cannot allow your actions to pass, after this whole thing is over you will be required to attend a councing session with hound dog once a week for month."
bakugo let out a growl of displeasure but didn't truly voice his protest.

Izuku didn't say anything he just stood there as a furious killing intent radiated off of him paralyzingly bakugo with fear for his life. A small smirk made its self visible on the boys face. the greenite walked out of the room leaving bakugo in the same situation as he was before, stuck still. izuku stopped right before he would be out of vision, "katsuki, i hope to see you again someday, hopefully as my opposite." his smirk turned into a fully fledged smile that just didn't look right "until then, don't get yourself killed"

the screen faded to black

"deku, I didn't know you could be so terrifying" Uraraka said with a shudder.
torino turned his gaze towards Allmight "toshi where the hell did you find this kid" luckily his words were hushed so the few that were unaware of One For All didn't hear.
"under a bridge" came the immediate reply of the greenite
sir and Torino looked at him dumbfoundedly while allmight sheepishly rubbed his neck.
"what the"
Izuku cleared his throat slightly "well, i should specify, he found me under a bridge being suffocated by living sewage."
Torino raised up his cane and came flying towards allmight "toshinori!!!!!!!!!!"

*searching for multiverse*
*Multiverse found*
.
..
...
*Loading*

____)(^!#$%^*())#!@#$%^()(*&^$(^_^)1!@#$%^&*@#$%^%^&*(&%%%%%%^*^%$$#$#^$())+_+_+)*(&*^&%

Yo, long time no see. Sorry for not updating this, but I've been busy writing chapters for my mane book, which I wouldn't mind you reading "cross promo" XD
Also these one shots are never reread or checked for mistakes, so I'm sorry if the quality isn't that good.
Well guess ill see ya later little readers.