Blind ambition/ react

*blind ambition*
"That doesn't sound very good," ochaco said mostly to herself.
"This can go two ways, and I don't like either one of them," izuku said while taking off his blazer, it was apparent they were going to be here for a while.
"What do you mean, my boy" allmight looked at him strangely in question.
"I'm either a crazed maniac chasing a dream for the wrong reason, or I'm blind."
The entire roomed looked at him.
"What, I've read enough fanfictions to know where this is going."
Mina went wide-eyed, "our cinnamon roll has been corrupted."

The screen lit up, showing a little izuku sitting on top of his bed, writing something down in a notebook. The boy's mother called for him to come downstairs, and he hastily shut his book before scrambling off the bed.

"Aww, Deku, you were so cute," ochaco said, slightly blushing.
"What do you mean 'were,' he's still cute," Todoroki added

"Today's your big day is, we get to see what quirk you're going to have," the boy's mother said in a sweet tone. The greenite beamed in excitement.

"Oh no," izuku muttered under his breath.

The two made their way into the car and drove to the doctor's office, once there the small boy hopped out excitedly.

The view panned over to the inside of a doctor's office, cueing a small time skip. The mother and child were sitting down as a doctor flipped threw few pages on a clipboard. "It seems your child will get a quirk in the next week or two," the man's tone was light and laced with enthusiasm.

'Wow, that's a one-eighty from my visit.'

Izuku punched his fist up into the air in happiness, "I can't wait."

The screen went black before showing a middle school-aged izuku sitting on his bed, warring a pair of dark sunglasses.

"I swear if we get another one of your damn monologues" bakugo half yelled

"My name is Izuku Midoria."
"age fourteen."
"Height 5'5"
"Quirk, a nightmare."
"Anyone who looks into my eyes will suck me to an illusion of there worse nightmare, and I will be able to see it."
"Side effect, I lost my sight in exchange."

"What, how can he see the illusion if he's blind," Denki asked.
"I think since its mental type quirk; he can see it in his head per se," izuku responded.

The boy hopped off his bead and grabbed his backpack before walking downstairs and out the door.
"On the bright side of things, my other senses increased to an almost superhuman level allowing me to almost function normally." The camera continues to fallow the boy onto a train and then into his school. "The only problem is that I was deemed a villain and failure" bakugo proceed to light up an explosion next to the boy's ear, but no noise was heard since it was still focused on izuku's narration. "But that's not going to hold me back, and I will become a hero. Just possibly not legally.

"Great, he's going to be a vigilante," naomasa said, flinging his hands into the air.
"Why so upset," toshinori asked, receiving a deadpan.
"Just the amount of paperwork he'd cause"

Time passed, and the class was released after a lengthy discussion about their futures and bakugo giving a speech displaying his ego to its fullest. Izuku let out a sigh of relief and picked up his backpack since bakugo had left out the door. The boy walked out of the school, avoiding any bullies, he stepped down, threw his usual path under a bridge. He stopped as a putrid stench of sewage violated his noes. "Perfect, an average meat suit," a voice gurgled behind him as a utility hole cover shut up into the air allowing for the villain to climb out. The sludge villain swiftly moved towards him, izuku sidestepped over as a chunk of slime lunged at him. "Stop moving brat" izuku didn't comply with the villain's wishes and continued to dodge attack after attack until he started to get overwhelmed. The villain had caught the boy, so in a sheer moment of panic, izuku threw his glasses off of his eyes and looked straight into the villains. The villain cried out in mental agony and let go of the boy. Taking his chance, izuku grabbed his glasses and started to flee the scene as allmight shot up threw the same pipeline the villain had come from.

"Midoriya, I cannot reprimand you for this your's actions, but I do hope you understand how wrong that was," Iida said, receiving a quick nod.

'i would, later on, become one of the greatest vigilantes and save millions of lives, all because of a small ideal blossoming into a goal.'

The screen went black.

"that was interesting I guess" momo commented
"you have to wonder what magnificence he truly did," yuga questioned.

*searching*
*multivere found*
*
**
***
*loading*

----_______-----______________--------_________---_____________----

ima just say it now, i stole this title from family guy. yup you heard that right. anyway tell me ya requests and i'll see ya latter little readers.