Villian Deku (part 2) /react

*Villian Deku 2*
"heck yeah, the cliffhanger is over" was the immediate response of Kirishima
"I don't necisarly think that's a good thing" Ojiro shot back
"he has a point, it's probobly going to take a dark turn now." Mina added

The screen was lit alive with the image of the same rather villainous Izuku holding a sword infront of him while sitting ontop of a building. he was wearing a black vest with a crimson red dress shirt underneath.

"what is it with deku and sitting on buildings" Ochaco asked thin air

The boy ran a thumb across the blade smirking as it split the skin on his thumb. The sword was sheathed shortly after and held tightly in his hand as he glared at the street below him.

"You sure the heroes are gonna be there"

Izuku's smirk turned into a full fledged grin at the question. he stood up and faced the person speaking; the man infront of him was none other than the hero killer Stain. "Of course, why, do you doubt my intellect" the words despite having no emotion held a deep threat to them. "of course not, Koshi"

"Who the hell is Koshi" Bakugo screamed only to be hushed by Aizawa
"It's his villian persona, I'm guessing he's using the version with the kanji for coward." Izuku answered, he was starting to get use to talking about himself in a third person.

"Just remember, the explosive blond is mine. The rest are free for you to kill or permanently maim, depends how your feeling." "I don't like killing kids anyway" with that Koshi took a step back into thin air dropping off of the roof.

"crazy bastard" was muttered out of Stain's mouth before he took the escape stairs leading down to the floor.

"Villians and their dramatics" Mic said
"your one to talk" Aizawa quiped

Koshi pushed his way through the people lining the street until he stopped infront of a rather large building with a security guard stationed at the door. before the guard could register the boy he was already dea with a single slash across his throat. the boy then pushed the door open and walked in.

"Katsuki, Ive come for you"

The blond whipped his head around from the lecture Best Jeanist was giving. his eyes were wide with shock before he composed himself and opened his mouth to speak only to be interrupted by Stain's entrance and fight with the heroes there.

"In all honesty I'm surprised you stayed alive long enough. After all you were always so" Koshi was iterupted by Bakugo exploding himself twords the greenite an throwing a big right hook.

"there seems to be a lot of interrupting going on here" said sero
"says the guy interrupting" Bakugo shot at him

Koshi cought the punch and stoping the boys movement before crushing the fist. Bakugo bit back a cry of pain and sent another punch Koshi's way.

Koshi let out a sigh and yanked the fist still in his hand over to left throwing Bakugo onto the ground. "Pathetic, and it seems that hasn't changed. Its a shame really, your going to be remembered as that poor aspiring hero that was defenseless in a battle."

"You asshat" Bakugo yelled as he charged at Koshi again. Koshi unsheathed his sword and swung it at the hand about to explode in his face. Bakugo let out a cry of pain as his hand dropped to the ground with a newly forming puddle of blood.

"for all those years you called me a useless coward, did you really think I wouldnt care to plan a revenge." Koshi smiled a wide craze smile that sent fear coursing through Bakugo. Koshi brought his sword up again and slashed cutting off Bakugo's other hand.

"Now tell me, how does it feel to be useless."

The screen faded to black

"That was...somthing, definatly somthing." Uraraka said through the siliance of the room
"Somthing terrifying." Izuku muttered
"Terrifying indeed, my boy"

"welp, that was fun, lets see what's next" Hutsume cheered

*searching for multiverse*
*Multiverse found*
.
..
...
*Loading*

¡™£¢∞§¶•ªº¡™£¢∞§¶•ªºœ∑'®†¥¨ˆøπå∂߃©˙∆˚¬...åß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬...Ω≈ç√∫˜µ≤≥¡£™¡™£¢∞§¶πˆ¬æ..."÷

Hey gus, after an overly long wait I present to you part two. Anyway see y'all later little readers.