Time travel / react

*time travel*

"hopefully this one wont end on a cliffhanger" Uraraka said speaking for most of the room.
"a little happier would be nice to." Mina added

There was a soft background music playing but the screen remained black.

"quirks have always stuck to the laws of physics and if they stray its usually not by much. no mater how magical somthing might seem there is always a way science can explain it."

"oh god here we ago again back with the damn monologues" bakugo swore with a rather annoyed tone.
"Language!" was the immediate response of Aizawa.

"or at least that's what we were told."

the screen faded from the black into what looked like a war zone of mass destruction in the center of japan. buildings were calapsing and burned down with almost no sign of life. the air was filled with a heavy layer of soot making it hard to breath. the concrete roads that once were filled with traveling humans were now cracked, filled with large craters, and held no one.

"I don't like where this is going, kero"

the view panned over to clearing where no structure stood and only small bits of ruble remained. a faded red shoe with patches of thinned material from wear dragged across the ground kicking up dirt that hung in the air thickly. the view zoomed out to show izuku who looked to be in his early twenties. his hair had a layer of grease and dirt making the green seem even darker than it was. his hero suit wasn't fairing much better than his shoes. he stoped walking stirring up more dust and pulled out his phone that looked too shattered to be functional. he powered it on looked at the calendar.

*Year - 2347.AD*
*Month - September*
*Day - 2nd*
*Weekday - Monday*

Izuku huffed, "has it really been a year?" his voice was scratchy and rather unpleasant to listen to. he shook his head lightly and pocketed his phone before continuing on his way.

"on Monday September 2nd 2346 the 'Hero war' as they like to call it came to an end"

"finally a bit of explination" mic's voice boomed earning a grumble from Aizawa as well as a quirk removal.
"Not that its much."

"Though the ending wasn't a true victory for either side. No matter what side you were on you lost so many lives that it wasn't worth it."

Izuku moved through even more of the rubble before reaching a solid block of concreet that fed into the ground, a shelter. He placed his hand surface infront of him and rand it along the right side before sopping as a blueish light scanned it. the light shut off and after a moments hesitation a door opened into a dark stairwell.

"This is giving me Terminator vibes" Denki mummbled earning a chuckle up in the front row. "ah yes, Izuku the ever threatning, out to dystroy the world, cyborg. Makes perfect sense to me, what about you Toshi?" Toshinori looked at Naomasa rather puzzled "How much coffee did you drink?" needless to say, that question went unanswered.

"wait, theres a coffee mashine here"
"Sho, no dont do it"

Izuku marched down and begun to grumble to himself, he always hated going back into the used to domains of his now deceased friends. he reached his hand out a flicked a light switch up. instead of lights a giant ring of brilliant purple intertwined with black appeared in front of him along with the sounds of working machines.

"she, Hatsume, said if it came down to only one of us remaining we had to activate her last invention"

The hero slowly put his hand through letting the ;oral obsorb it before thinking something along the lines of 'screw it' and stepped fully through it.

"huh, I'm actually mentioned for once." a certain pink haired girl said. Momo cocked an eyebrow at her "your the technical creator though, couldn't you just select ones that have you in them." Hatsume let out a small chuckle "yeah, about that, most of the ones with me dont exactly end well."

Next thing Izuku knew he was standing on a beach with the sun setting over it. He felt off and dizzy but not enough to cause issues. He stretched out his limbs and quickly realized that he was in a 15 year old version of his body. A small smile graced his features; he finally had a chance to undo his regrets. The heroes that could have been, his classmates, Aizawa, all souls lost too damn soon.

It took just about everything in the boy to keep his facade when a tall skeletal figure came into view with a proud smile.

"That was just god damn sad." Tokoyami muttered from the back corner earning a nod from just about everyone there.

"Wait, would Night Eyes quirk switch predictions or stay the same." Izuku said causing Night Eye to squint at him weirdly. "What, its valid. Of course some would change but if you saw his future would it be his technical part or the new future" Torino joined Night Eye's staring and Naomasa spoke up "Kid, I find it better if you dont think." Some where in another universe an Izuku and Naomasa shivered at an odd sense of referencing.

*searching for multiverse*
*Multiverse found*
.
..
...
*Loading*
------

Sooo, have this weird thing I wrote while contemplating to do work. Anyway see y'all later Little readers.