Requests

I've been getting a lot of requests and I'm thankful for it, but I don't get to see all of them so it would be helpful if you commented them on this page.

Rules-
1. Please no suicidal or depressed Deku AUs. I'm uncomfortable writing them and I don't want to send anyone wrong messages.

2. No smut, lemons, or anything like that. I will do ships but it will be mild.

3. Ships, please make the ships legal and nothing that's messed up (EX. Tensei Iida X Stain) that stuff is a no no.

4. Make sure you state if you want a React, Prompt, or One shot.

.A react is where character watch whatever is written.

.A prompt is just a scene or two.

.A one-shot is a full story that takes up one chapter.

5. You can request specific characters to react.

6. If you want a parody of something send me the link or give me a specified name of it.

7. If someone has already requested something try not to ask me again. I'm fine if two or three people asking but I don't want a whole thread of people asking for the same thing.

8. If in any case you want to request it privately just message me.

-----------

I hope i can get to all of your requests and fulfill them. See y'all later little readers.