| 01 | SHADOW

.•° °•.
☁️  HELLO + WELCOME TO  ☁️
LITTLE DUCKLING!
. . .

and pleaseee leave votes/comments, they really motivate me to write! enjoy~

∘₊✧   °  ☁️  °   ✧₊∘

With a hand clasped underneath my chin and eyes on the monitor, I shut my lids and let music flow throughout the studio, each beat making my head bop unconsciously.

"That sounds good. New track?"

Hoseok enters the dark room from behind, not that I turn around. His fiery red hair is giving me an eye-sore, but at least he switched that last hideous jacket for a fitted leather one.

I exhale tiredly, "...Kinda. Don't know if I'll release it though."

"Well it sounds great, you should ask Adora to jump on it. Here." He drops a steamy plastic bag on my cluttered desk and I arch my brow in question.

"It's bibimbap! Your favourite! You haven't eaten yet have you?"

I just ignore the question and start clicking with my mouse, making Hoseok place his hands on his hips and start poking me. "Oi, I'm talking to you."

"And I'm ignoring you."

"Thank you Hobi for keeping me from starvation would be nice too, turtle. You gotta eat bro. Music's fun and all but you haven't left this cave in days. It's starting to smell like old socks and wine."

He flickers on the light switch and I immediately hiss, shielding my face from it's bright rays.

"Ah... Turn that off."

"No, it's the afternoon and you need sunlight. You haven't even hung outside with us in weeks."

"That's because you don't have to write and produce an entire solo for our album in one week. Don't you have some dolls to go play with or something?"

"My KAWS are not dolls." He falls into a desk chair and sways with spread legs, unwrapping his food.

Great, now he's gonna stay.

As I continue editing my audio, Hoseok just smirks at me from behind and chews slowly. His lingering goofy grin makes my face twist over my shoulder. "...What?"