| 06 | SERENDIPITY

.•° °•.

Jimin's cheeks become round and bulby when he shakes my shoulder, a toothy smile present beneath his blonde hair. "Wah~ Hyung dyed his hair baby blue."

"You look like a carebear." Taehyung fluffs it.

You're one to talk. With that silver hair, you look 60.

I grumble and shove away their scrambling hands.

"So why are you two here then? Come to video each other crying drunk over dumplings?"

Jimin holds up one finger, "That was one time."

"I still have the video." Taehyung shakes his phone before Jimin pushes it down, "Nobody asked!"

Taehyung chuckles.

"I just got off from my flight and bumped into Jimin, we're thinking to go head out for lunch. You coming?"

"Uh..."

I look back onto the playground over my shoulder ever-so slyly. Minji happily hops off of the seesaw when her mother comes to collect her, but not before throwing her arms around Gumball in a big, friendly hug and waving goodbye.

"Come on Hyung... We know you don't like public settings but one lunch won't hurt. Let's go." Jimin then pulls my arm away.

Gumball instantly runs towards us from the playground and binds his arms around my leg in panic. I stumble slightly at the weight, making Taehyung and Jimin look down.

"Tsk, kid chill. I wasn't going to leave."

Taehyung gasps with wide eyes and an even wider box smile while Jimin does the same starstruck expression. "Why hello! Yoongi, who's little kid is this??"

I sigh and roll my eyes back at the thought of having to repeat this story.

"Just some kid I found the other day. He won't quit following me around."

"Really? Well have you tried—?"

"Yep."

"What about—?"

"I've tried everything, nothing's working out. I initially set out to find his mom but she's harder to bump into than I thought..."

"Well he's really cute." Taehyung sticks his long index under the hooks of Gumball's fingers. Jimin squats and playfully squeezes his waist, cooing in the tiniest baby voice. "Hello, you must like our Yoongi a lot. What's your name?"

Gumball only hides deeper behind my leg out of shyness, his pudgy cheek pressed against my pant sleeve.

"Don't be shy little guy. You can tell me."

"He doesn't talk."

"What? Like, at all?"