Chapter 2

Taehyung's P.O.V.:-
When a bunch of armed men with their leader came into the cafeteria forcefully with their guns, I was a bit afraid that something worse might happen. When I heard the gang leader call out Y/N's name, I got really terrified.

??: Y/N ! I'm so glad to meet you.
Y/N: W-Who are y-you? ( nervous)
??: You never make me feel disappointed babygirl ~
Me: Don't you dare call her babygirl!!

Inspite of the fear in me, I spoke up. My blood was boiling with rage.

??: Is this your boyfriend Taehyung, Y/N?
Me: How do you know me?
??: Oh, come on.... don't act silly! If I know about Y/N , then I definitely must be knowing about you!(irritated)
Y/N: I asked who the hell are YOU?!
??: Oops! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jimin , Park Jimin , who texted you today a few hours back after you reached home from office at 5p.m.
Y/N: What d-do you w-want from me?(scared)
Jm: Aww.... why are you stuttering? Are you scared of me?(in a mocking tone)
Me: Leave her Jimin!
Jm: Who are you to instruct me?!

After saying that, he rushed towards me at full speed , full of rage and then landed a punch on my face. When I lost my defense, he kicked my stomach harshly , which made me fall on the ground, while I was groaning with pain.

Jm: This happens when someone argues with me.(he pointed at me)

Y/N's P.O.V.:-
The way Jimin punched Taehyung and kicked his stomach was enough for me to tear up . I was crying like a howling child.

Me: J-Jimin let him go! Please!! I beg you!!

Jimin was not listening to me. He was busy in mercilessly beating up Taehyung.

Me: I am going to do whatever you want, Jimin. Just leave Taehyung!! Please!

I couldn't process in my brain what I was seeing in front of my eyes. Taehyung was lying on the ground, with blood dripping out of his nose and out of his lips. He was half-conscious.

Jm: You'll do anything whatever I say ?

I nodded several times out of anxiety.

Jm: Marry me.
Me: What?!
Jm: You heard me. Don't make me repeat, or else Taehyung will be lying here dead.

Taehyung's P.O.V.:-
I was angry and at the same time helpless, when Jimin said that he wanted to marry Y/N.

Y/N: No. I'm sorry, I can't marry you.

A little bit of hope was rising in my mind. Yes! Y/N, you can do it!

Jm: Why?(in a bold, intimidating manner while taking steps closer to Y/N)
Y/N: B-Because I don't know you. I don't even like you or love YOU. I love Taehyung.

I really wanted to say it on Jimin's face that Y/N was mine, but I couldn't so because I was half conscious. I didn't have any energy left in me.

Jm: So..... you're rejecting me?!

He sounded really pissed off this time.

Y/N: Yes, I don't want to marry a shit-headed , psycho mafia gangleader like you , Jimin.

As soon as Y/N finished her sentence, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my right leg. Soon after that, I realized that Jimin had shot me at my right leg. The pain which I was going through was indescribable . I saw Y/N rushing towards me and sitting beside me, sobbing loudly. Shit! I failed to protect my girl. Do I even deserve to be her partner?!

Y/N: Jimin! Why did you shoot Taehyung?! Why, just tell me why?!....
Jm: It's simple. You rejected me, I shot Taehyung . I'm just making sure that you better know the consequences if you reject me! Choice is yours babe~

Please Y/N, don't say yes. I want you to be mine.

Jm: I'll count till three. If you say yes,then Taehyung lives , or else.... mhmmm(creepy smile)

Jimin pointed his gun towards me.

Jm: One..... two........ thre--
Y/N: Stop Jimin. Yes, I'm going to marry you! Now, leave Taehyung!!
Me: Why Y/N! Why did you say yes?!
Y/N: I'm sorry Taehyung ! Please forgive me. I can't let anything happen to you. You are really very precious for me. I can't lose you!
Jm: Good girl. Now come with me!

As soon as Jimin finished his sentence, his men forcefully took Y/N with them, infront of my fcking eyes, and I couldn't do anything to stop them! After that, my vision started to become blurry. Eventually, I faced a blackout.

Y/N's P.O.V.:-
Me: Please Jimin! Take Taehyung to the hospital! He is bleeding and unconscious!

Jimin was busy dragging me to his car.

Me: See,...I'm gonna be yours the entire life, but I do care about Taehyung,  so please take him to the hospital--
Jm: Enough! Stop talking about shitty things and about your shitty boyfriend!

Jimin, who who was sitting beside me in the car, had dangerously come closer to me. He was so close to me that our accelerated breathing were mixing with each other, our lips were also slightly grazing. My heart started beating uncontrollably faster and I felt blood rush to my face. An awkward silence crept between us. To break the silence, I moved back and created some distance between us.

Me: Listen Mr. Park Jimin. Its true that I said that I'm going to marry you, but never expect me to love you.
Jm: I know.(in a calm tone)

Wah! Jinjja! How could Jimin be so calm right now, especially when I'm rejecting him?! Well, I think I should do a research on it lol.

Me: Jimin, you're too annoying!
Jm: I know.
Me: You're a pabo!
Jm: I know.

Is he trying to play a game with me? Fine, I'll let him play, but..... in my style.(internally smirking)

Me: You're a heartless,  human being.
Jm: I know.
Me: You stink! Yuck!
Jm: I know.
Me: You are handsome and sexy.

Oops! What the heck did I say!!(internally screaming)

Jm: I-I know!(chuckles)

A/N: Hi guys! I'm really sorry that I updated my story so late T_T . I really don't deserve your love. Anyways, my exams have ended and hopefully I can update more chapters!  So, stay tuned ~ saranghae 💜💜💜💜💜