Chapter 3

Jimin's P.O.V.:-
Y/N looks so cute when she squabbles and gets angry, but at the same time she looks so vulnerable and fragile when she sleeps. Her pout is so cute! I hurted her feelings by forcefully taking her away from her boyfriend. I know that I'm at fault. Y/N will never like me. Still, Y/N will be the most precious person for me. She might not have me in her heart, but my heart is full of her. Aish! Why am I so cheesy! I know that she is marrying me because of my forceful conditions. Right now, I feel pathetic as I cannot let Y/N go away from me. So, I need to marry her. After we reached our mansion,  I tried to wake up Y/N from her sleep , while she was snoring like a pig .(lol)

Me: Yah! Snow white ,wake up!
Y/N: Fck off!

What?! She is just like Yoongi hyung!(if you guys know😁)

Me: The car is not your bedroom Y/N.(sigh) Wake up!
Y/N: Hmmm..... 5 more minutes (pouts).

Aww.... she is so cute!! I guess I got no choice. As soon as I carried her in bridal style from inside the car, she started violently wriggling in my arms and started hitting me on my shoulder. Oh God! What shall I do with this girl!

Y/N's P.O.V.:-
I was in my peaceful sleep, when Jimin suddenly held me up in his arms without my permission. I became damn scared . I started wriggling and hitting him on his shoulder with as much strength as I could, so that he would drop me on the ground.

Me: Hey! Mr. Park Jimin! Let me walk on my own! You know that I've got legs , right?!

I kept on shouting in his ears. Idk how Jimin beared it. Instead of putting me down, he threw me up on his shoulders. I started kicking my legs in air out of desperation.

Me: I said let me go!! Are you deaf, you punk?!! Jimin, you got no jams.(lol)
Jm: I'm not putting you down unless we enter our room.
Me: Talking to you is so annoying.

As soon as Jimin landed me on his comfy bed, he hovered over me. I tried to scoot away from him.  Instantly he pinned my hands on the bed with his one hand and pulled me closer by my waist with his other hand. I gasped with his sudden touch. Our eyes interlocked with each other. We were so much lost into each other's eyes that we forgot our environment.

Jm: I think there is something on your hair.

Suddenly, he grabbed my head from behind and started kissing me. It was a rough , passionate kiss. One part of me wanted to break the kiss, but the other submissive part of me wanted to let Jimin devour me. Finally I decided to break the kiss.

Me: Mmm... Jimin-ah , let me go aahh--

I couldn't stop my loud moan from slipping out. The way Jimin's soft , plump lips touched my neck and bit my sensitive spot gave me an electrifying sensation. The feeling was beyond immense pleasure. His hot breath hitting my neck was enough for me to get shivers down my spine. But I tried to control myself.

Me: Please stop Jimin.

This time, I pushed him harder. He easily let me go.

Jm: Thank you ~
Me: For what?
Jm: I'm satisfied.
Me: Oooh!!..... I get it. So, all throughout this timespan, I was just your new toy , or rather your new slut, huh?!
Jm: .......I-
Me: What?! Cat lost its tongue?!
Jm: Listen to me first! It's not what I meant! I love you with all my heart and, you're not my slut. Please remember that!

Did I see Jimin get a bit teary?? Maybe I shouldn't have spoken to him like that. Now I'm feeling guilty.

Me: Hey Jimin. I'm sorry. Are you crying?
Jm: Pfft! Why will I cry ?! Silly!

He's still lying. Sigh. Maybe I've hurt him a bit deeply.

Me: Enough of these shits ! It's already  10:30 pm and I need to sleep. Jimin, where shall I sleep?
Jm: Here wth me~(smirking)
Me: Hah! In your dreams!
Jm: Then I guess you'll have to meet your Taehyung in your dreams only~(in a creepy tone)
Me: No! Please don't do anything to him.(already teary eyed)