Chapter 12

Y/N's P.O.V.:-
During our drive to Taehyung's place, I kept on sobbing while Taehyung was sitting really close to me, almost clinging to me. His hyung was driving the car.

Th: Oh will you please stop crying?! This is giving me headaches--
Me: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I am supposed to get married to Jimin! Taehyung, you were not like this....
Th: Ohh babygirl~~ ..... trust me, you'll love this new Taehyung the most. (smirking)
Me: You know what, you lost my love for you when you hurted my family and Jimin--

This is the first time Taehyung slapped me....

I admit that Taehyung was my first love,  yet, he's not his previous self anymore.

He has become cold, heartless and abusive....

Th: Oh dear... DON'T YOU DARE UTTER JIMIN'S NAME INFRONT OF ME!!

I started crying harder.

Taehyung never raised his voice at me...

He never hurted me....

He was so caring, so loving. He used to love me and take care of me in the way a delicate flower is taken care of.

Since when did you become so cruel Taehyung?

After a few minutes, I realized that we were not going in the direction of Taehyung's house. I gathered a lot of courage to question Taehyung.

Me: T-Taehyung?
Th: Yes princess? ( while humming)

I almost gagged at the nickname he gave me.

Me: Are we not going to your house?
Th: No.
Me: Then where a-are we going?(anxious)
Th: None of your business.

After half an hour, we reached our destination.

Sj: Taehyung, we have arrived.
Th: Hmm.

Just when I got outside the car, I was surprised to see a bungalow in the middle of a forested area.

Me: I-Is this our house?
Th: Yes. Any objection? ( irritated )
Me: N-No... (almost a whisper)

I followed them silently inside the bungalow. Suddenly Seokjin oppa approached me.

Sj: Y/N, go upstairs, take a shower and rest there.
Me: Oh- okay.

When I went up, I saw a large sized bed and a wardrobe. When I opened the wardrobe, I saw cropped tops and miniskirts in addition to a few underwears. He knew it very well that I felt highly uncomfortable in short dresses or miniskirts. Pervy asshole!

Anyways, I took a long bath in the bathtub and changed into one of those wardrobe clothes and laid down on the bed. Slowly, I fell asleep.

[After two days]

Y/N's P.O.V.:-
Although I and Taehyung sleep in the same bed, yet I try to maintain a decent distance between us.

When I woke up in the morning, I saw that Taehyung was not in the room. I could see the same shackle around my ankle with a padded lock. I have been locked up in this room like this for the past two days.

After a quick shower, I sat on the bed beside a small window. I was watching the scenery outside, birds chirping happily and weather being clear, while I was drunk with many thoughts. Suddenly, I heard the door open.

It was Taehyung.

He was not in his normal state. He was drunk. He came inside the room and locked the door from inside. He was smirking wickedly.

Something is definitely wrong....

Th: Ahh babygirl.... I've been wanting you so badly.... (in a seductive way)
Me: T-T-Tae w-what's wrong? (scared)
Th: I want you Y/N-ahh....(taking steps closer to the bed)
Me: N-No... no please don't Taehyung.... don't come near me...(pleading)

Suddenly he jumped up on the bed and crawled towards me, while I started to back off, until I was stopped by the wall.
Instantly he pinned my hands on the bed.

Me: STOP! PLEASE!!
Th: Shh... don't worry~, your Taehyung will make you feel so good~ ... you'll start begging for me(while biting his lip, eyes filled with lust)
Me: N-No Taehy-

He instantly cut me off by harshly kissing me. Suddenly, I felt his hands slide down my body. I started panicking. I kept on pushing him, until I successfully did.

Me: Get off me!!

I ran as fast as possible towards the door. As soon as I was about to unlock the door,  I felt a hard tug on my ankle. I fell on the floor and winced at the pain shooting through my body.

Taehyung kept on pulling the chain attached to me, while I begged him to leave me alone.

Me: P-Please Taehyung! Please! L-Leave me!! (crying)
Th: Shut up b¡tch! Don't test my patience!!
Me: SEOKJIN OPPA!! HELP ME!

Suddenly Taehyung approached me and slapped me.

Th: DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM!! WH0RE!

Suddenly he threw me on the bed and instantly hovered me.

Me: SEOKJIN OPPA!!! SEOK-ahh!
Th: (again slapping me) WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING MY HYUNG HUH?!! (screaming angrily)

Suddenly the door burst open.

It was Seokjin oppa.

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! 💖💖It's already been so long since I uploaded the last chapter! I had been recently on a break, since days had been stressful.... also I was lately a bit demotivated...

Anyways, love ya pretty ami💖💖💖
Saranghaeyo!!💜💜💜

Some gifts for you ami ~

Bye ami!👋 Take care and stay healthy!!💖💖💖