Chapter 5

Jimin's P.O.V.:-
The next morning when I woke up, I saw that Y/N was still sleeping. It's 6 am right now. When I tried to wake her up, I noticed that her body was burning with fever. I became worried. Instantly, I soaked a small towel with cold water and put it on Y/N's forehead. She flinched a bit when the soaked towel contacted her skin. I heard her mumble in her sleep--
Y/N: Save me........ I'm afraid....... help me.....

Before going out of the room quietly, I planted a soft kiss on her cheek. After that, I went to cook some breakfast for us. After I went downstairs, I saw my men waiting for me, along with Jungkook my assistant, and the other combat trainers. I and Jungkook are really close friends.

Me: Hey JK! Wassup?
Jk: Everything is going alright chim chim~~(while hugging each other)
Me: Is there any news about Taehyung?
Jk: Its true that, when we kidnapped Y/N, Taehyung was lying there unconscious. Its very shocking that we couldn't trace him anywhere from the very next day! Usually we don't take much time in tracking someone.
Me: Ok, just keep on searching, and as soon as you get any information , just call me.
Jk: Jimin, are you going somewhere?
Me: Yeah I'm going to the pharmacy for buying medicines. Y/N is having high fever.
Jk: Oh I see..
Me: Jungkook can you please go upstairs and check on Y/N until I come back?
Jk: Yeah sure! No problem!
Me: I have cooked the breakfast for Y/N. Give it to her when you go to her room. I'll try to come back fast.
Jk: Hyung! Where is my breakfast?(pouting)
Jm: Make your own breakfast. I'll go now. Bye~
Jk: Ok bye, lover boy~~

I gave Jungkook a death stare but I blushed a little bit at his words. I AM a lover boy (lol). After this, I went out of my mansion towards the nearest pharmacy shop.

Jungkook's P.O.V.:-
Suddenly what happened to Y/N today? She was all healthy and good yesterday, but today she is sick? Fine, I'll go check on her. Before I went to her room, I called out for Yoongi hyung , Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung .

Me:Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung,  Hoseok hyung, where are you all?

Everyone arrived one by one.

Yg: Why did you call us?(bored manner)
Me: I need you and Namjoon hyung to keep searching for Taehyung. Hoseok hyung, I need you to train our new recruits on my behalf.
Yg/Hs/Nj: Ok boss, always at your service!(while smiling and jokingly saluting me)
Me: Hehe..... fine, thats it. You may leave.

After they went off to their work, I took Y/N's almost cold soup and a bread for her breakfast and went to her room. It will be my first time when I'll be seeing Y/N. Ahhh...I'm so excited!! To my surprise, when I entered her room, I didn't see her. Where the hell did she go? After keeping her breakfast near her bed on the desk, I decided to leave. Suddenly, I heard the door of the bathroom creak , and after that Y/N came out. She was just having a towel around her body after bathing. Both of us got terrified. I was a blushing mess. She became very scared and kept on screaming at me. How the hell Jimin tolerates her?! The sight was pretty traumatizing for me.(save our kookie)

Y/N's P.O.V.:-
When I went out of the bathroom after bathing , I saw a man in my room. When I saw him, I got really scared and angry, but when he saw me, he got more scared than me (lol). I just realized that I was only in my towel. I became totally red like a tomato due to embarrassment.
Me: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!(screams for almost 10 freaking seconds)
Me: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE??! Don't you know that you should knock before getting inside?!! Get out of my fcking room right now!

I was really angry at this guy.

??: I'm really sorry!! (totally flushed) I-I just came here to give you your breakfast! Jimin has cooked it for you.
Me: What's your name?
??: My name is Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Jungkook as well.(in an arrogant way)
Me: Where's Jimin?
Jk: He went to the pharmacy to buy medicines for you.
Me: Why? What happened to me?
Jk: He said that you're having a high fever..... wait let me check with a thermometer--(pretending to leave)
Me: No need. Thank you for serving me the breakfast. Jungkook, you may leave.