Chapter 16

[Same day, time: 11 PM]

Jimin's P.O.V.:-
Mission: Rescue Y/N!
We have been checking on the level of our security, our backup plans, our men and our weapons. Jin has also been helping us since the time he arrived. When it was 11:30 PM, we set out for the mission.
[ Wish us some luck :) ]

Taehyung's P.O.V.:-
Where did hyung go? He didn't come back home yet. Maybe he's late at work. Y/N doesn't even talk to me even if I beat the shit out of her. I felt tired of watching TV, so I went to sleep on our bed after switching it off. Y/N was fast asleep. I got on the bed and slept beside her. When I wrapped my arm around her waist to cuddle her, she was visibly shaking and breathing heavily under my touch. Damn, I still have my effect on Y/N.

I went near her ear and breathed into her ear.

Me: Y/N? ( whispering in a deep, raspy voice)
Y/N: Ye-yes?( scared)

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. It was Jin. I opened the door.

Me: Where were you hyung?
Sj: At office. ( tired)
Me: Ah... okay.

As soon as hyung went to his room, suddenly a lot of armed men started shooting at the windows of our room out of nowhere.

Y/N: Omg s-save me!! I don't want to die yet!

She started crying. AGAIN.

Irritating!!!

I took two guns and alerted my men to start attacking the intruders. I wonder.... how did they enter??

I shot down a lot of my enemy's men, being the professional fighter I am.

Finally....
I saw Jimin face to face.

Me: Finally... we meet afterall. World is indeed a small place.
Jm: Cut with this bullshit and tell me.... where is Y/N?!!
Me: Why so impatient honey?~~
Jm: Stfu with this shit and let Y/N go!! You would not want to get killed by me, right??!

As soon as I pointed my gun towards Jimin, Jimin pointed his gun towards me.

What a scene out of a movie it was!

I was smirking all the time. I was about to pull the trigger, when, suddenly I received a hard blow on my head from behind.

BAAM!!!!

My gun fell from my hand and I started to feel dizzy. The pain was so intense I felt as if my head is gonna split into two halves. I fell on the ground. I was beyond shocked when I saw Jin hyung standing behind me with a baseball bat. My vision started to blur and darken.

Me: Why Jin hyung? W-Why?! ( almost a whisper)

I was losing my strength rapidly.

Sj: I'm sorry Taehyung..... I'm so s-sorry. Please forgive me *sniff*. I love you.

Tears started to drop from hyung's eyes on my cheek.
He kissed my forehead.
After that, I blacked out in my hyung's arms.

Jungkook's P.O.V.:-
Me: Jimin hyung let's go. We've got Y/N-

I suddenly stopped there, when I saw that Jin hyung was crying his eyes out while hugging his brother's unconscious body. Jimin hyung was comforting Jin.