Chapter 9

Taehyung's P.O.V.:-
Tears were rolling down my cheeks. The pain was immense. My neck was throbbing with pain.

Sj: Okay! Enough for today! C'mon Taehyung, get up!

He finally let me go.
As soon as I tried to get up, I lost my balance, due to fatigue and exhaustion and fell down. As soon as hyung saw me collapsed on the ground, he came running towards me.

Sj: T-Taehyung!! Ohmygod ohmygod-- what happened to you?! Shit! Shit! Shit! I should have gone easy with you! Ughh!! Why the hell am I like this?!

Hyung started panicking.
He noticed how tired I was. I didn't have any strength to move a finger as well, forget about getting up. I felt so numb that, I thought that I might have lost control over my body. Suddenly, hyung held me up in his arms in a gentle manner. I flinched a bit at the sudden contact.

Sj: I-I'm so sorry Taehyungie........ I should have been gentle with you..... I'm such an undeserving brother! I almost killed you....

I could see hyung's tears clinging to his eyelashes, afraid to fall down. He was biting his lips harshly.

Sj: ..... It was your first time afterall. I don't know why I became so strict during practice. Please forgive me when I treat you roughly while training you....
Me: Okay h-hyung.....(smiling weakly)

Suddenly my vision blurred and darkened. I lost my senses.

Seokjin's P.O.V.:-

I became seriously worried when Taehyung blacked out in my arms. It's all my fault. I really lost my fcking senses when I started training Taehyung. I almost killed him due to my powerful grip. After I reached our room, I gently laid him on my bed. He was so sweaty and exhausted that I pitied on him.
After that, I noticed dark red marks all around his neck. I realized that I choked him beyond the limit of what others could actually tolerate. Maybe Taehyung has already started hating me because of this...
I didn't even tell him that I suffer from mental disorders. Today I forgot to have my pills, due to which I became so violent. That's why I got insane all the more and hurted Taehyung.

Wow, what an amazing day (sarcastic)... aishh.....

[ After 3 hours, at 1PM]

Seokjin's P.O.V.:-
I guess Taehyung has slept peacefully. He has to eat his lunch now. I'll go and wake him up.
Guilt brews in my mind when I approach our bedroom. From the beginning, it was a part of my plan to make Taehyung the future leader. I firmly believe that he will be a great leader, maybe better than me.
Remembering all this, I can't forgive myself just like that. He didn't do anything wrong, but still I hurted him. I was not in my fcking senses at all.
When I opened the door slowly and silently, I saw Taehyung curled up at one side of the bed, sleeping peacefully. I sat beside beside his sleeping figure on the bed and called him.

Me: Taehyungie.... wake up baby..... it's lunch time ~

I patted gently on his arms and shaked him a bit. He turned towards me with a soft groan escaping his mouth. Taehyung was looking very cute with his messy hair and puffy cheeks. I unconsciously reached for his hair and brushed it gently with my hand.

Taehyung's P.O.V.:-
I was sleeping peacefully, when I heard someone call my name and shake me a bit. I turned towards him and I saw Seokjin hyung was sitting beside me. He was patting my head gently. I was loving it. I made a soft purring sound, thus earning a chuckle from hyung.

Sj: Taehyungie.
Me: Hmm?
Sj: I'm sorry. I truly am.
Me: It's okay hyung.

I reached out for his hands and I held them in mine.