Chapter 10

Author's P.O.V.:-
Days went by. Jimin and Y/N's wedding  came nearer and nearer, while Taehyung under Seokjin's intense training became stronger and stronger. Today is 25th of December.

Taehyung's P.O.V.:-
I'm so happy! Today is Christmas day!!
When I woke up, I saw that hyung was in my room. Maybe he was in the kitchen. It is a bit unusual, as hyung usually waits for me until I wake up. He would even drag me out of the bed, whenever I overslept.

So strange.....

I brushed off the thoughts from my mind. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and took a quick shower. After that, I sprinted towards the kitchen. Surprisingly, I saw Seokjin hyung sitting on the couch in our living room. I don't know why he was looking so stern at that time. Was he talking to someone else? No idea.
Anyways, I went towards him to hug him.

Me: Merry Christmas hyung!

I was about to hug him, but I stopped dead in my tracks. I saw hyung sitting smugly opposite to a man, who was beaten up brutally and tied up with a chair on which he was sitting.
I was shocked! I couldn't utter a single word, while hyung hugged me and wished me back, smiling. I wished that I could have seen the business going on here, before I decided to intrude into the scene.

I don't feel good here......

Sj: Good morning Taehyung and Merry Christmas!
Sj: Good that you came here..... I needed you.
Me: Huh? W-Why hyung?

Oh gosh when will I stop stuttering?!

Sj: ( with a sadistic smirk) Taehyung-ah,  do you know why this man is here tied up like this?
Me: No hyung. ( almost like a whisper)
Sj: You know.... he stole from us our high grade weapons, which were worth  20 thousand dollars. This piece of shit also sold them in places I don't own. Taehyung-ah...... I lost my money...

I was totally shocked at my hyung. He deals with weapons?!! My brain stopped working altogether. Never did I hear hyung talk about so much money in my life!

Sj: Are you listening to me?
Me: Uh-yes-yes, I'm listening to you hyung. ( a bit tensed)
Sj: Here. Take it.

Hyung took out his gun from his back pocket and handed it to me, unbothered. I took his gun with shaking hands.

Sj: Kill this man.

Though I was recognized by hyung as one of the best and experienced shooters among all his men, yet, I couldn't stop my hands from shaking.

Killing someone who is guilty is easy........ right?

Me: H-Hyung, I..... I c-can't do this!
Sj: Why not?
Me: I-I'm sorry hyung.... I can't....
Sj: Tsk, tsk, tsk...... it's such a pity! ( sigh) I trained you to be one of the best shooters among our men, yet you can't do such a simple task?! Shame on you!

I was about to cry, when suddenly hyung took out a pocket knife and waved it infront of my face. I got extremely scared.

Sj: Taehyung-ah, don't pity the man.... he's going to die anyway.

On hearing this, the man started to thrash against the chair to free himself  from his bondage, whimpering loudly.

Sj: There are two options. Either you'll  kill him the fastest way, or.... I'll kill him in the most slowest and cruelest way.

My head started to pain very badly. My heart accelerated due to fear.

Sj: Do you want to know how I'm going to torture him, hmm?
Me: H-Hyung... n-no.... please...( whispering)
Sj: First I'll cut his fingers one by one, I'll burn his skin with my cigarette, and then I'll slit his--
Me: ENOUGH HYUNG! Please stop it!! You're making me sick! I'll shoot him!! Ugh! Shit!!